Artem Crum

product news
LINDA support for Saitek panels!

48 posts in this topic

i have the saitek radio and well when i switch between any of the selections the screen does not change.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello

I have the same problem with my Radio panel and my Multi panel.

When I switch with rotary button (com1, com2,...) I have always "com1" frequency.

I use : p3d v3.4, Linda 2.8.8 and A2A 172

An idea ? Thanks

:smile:

Hi guys,

I'm running FSX SE with registered FSUIPC 4.959 and I have just added Saiteks' SP, RP and MP to the collection.

I have just uninstalled SPAD and SPAD.NEXT. I have never used the supplied Saitek drivers from either the CDrom or the support site. I have rebooted the PC.

Then I deleted the Modules folder and replaced it with a fresh folder from the latest Linda download. I copied the SP MP and RP assignments from the Saitek LUA into the default FSX LUA.

When I launch the default C172 the SP is working perfect

The RP however keeps giving me a headache...the top inner rotary frequency selector only DECREASES the frequency. FSX Default is synced and the RP joysticks assignments are all green with the respective selection number 17 showing the correct SAI RADIO1 kHz inc. It is not a faulty knob as I have checked the proper operation using SPAD before.

Linda Summary page shows the green Everything is ok! In the Setup LINDA page I have unticked Saitek Panels, and have ticked all LINDA Advance settings but left the bottom selection to Off

PS: On the MP when I tried to decrease the HDG using the inner rotary, the HDG would INCREASE. This I was able to solve by assigning number 7 to SAI MULTI value dec from the original SAI MULTI decrease value. A similar solution does not work on the RP unfortunately.

Any suggestions are VERY welcome!