Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

VRInsight Boeing MCP Add-on compatibility

You do realise its my terrible support you are talking about, I provide first line support voluntarily (for free) on the community forum, I am not a VRinsight employee. Anything I cannot help with because I have no knowledge of the problem or perhaps I don't own the aircraft in question, I forward the user onto VRinsight directly via email. Now rather than stirring up trouble on other forums, why not answer the question I just asked you on the support forum, but answer there not here. I am trying to help you but you insist on trying to make me look like an idiot instead and making threats, that never helps the situation under any circumstances. I am a VRI customer just like YOU.

• Upvote 4

Cheers, Andy.

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER VRINSIGHT PRODUCT AS LONG AS I LIVE! I have been without my Boeing MCP now for almost two and a half months. The first four weeks was trying to deal with the company I bought it from, Proviation and another two weeks trying to get a successful response from VRinsight. I would strongly urge anyone who is considering buying anything from Proviation, not to do so. Despite an email, two phone calls and an online support message, I got zero replies from them. This has not been my only dealing with them either. In the past they have been equally useless.

Proviation are well known for being terrible.  See the very long running thread of woe at PPrune:

http://www.pprune.org/private-flying/476735-proviation-customer-care-problems.html

Avoid at all costs!!!!!!!

I've just installed the Level-D 767 for the first time in about 4 years, I took me ages to find the key for the installer. Wow the 767 looks horrible now, although for an almost decade old aircraft its not surprising. Anyway I've confirmed the issue here on my PC too and have contacted support directly myself to see if they know what the issue is. Keep an eye on the VRi forum where I will update the threads there when I have more info.

Cheers, Andy.

You do realise its my terrible support you are talking about, I provide first line support voluntarily (for free) on the community forum, I am not a VRinsight employee. Anything I cannot help with because I have no knowledge of the problem or perhaps I don't own the aircraft in question, I forward the user onto VRinsight directly via email. Now rather than stirring up trouble on other forums, why not answer the question I just asked you on the support forum, but answer there not here. I am trying to help you but you insist on trying to make me look like an idiot instead and making threats, that never helps the situation under any circumstances. I am a VRI customer just like YOU.

Unfair, as Andy has always been very efficient at helping with any queries. As for VRinsight, well, as anyone can guess, they really shouldn't be in business. I have actually forgotten how long I've been without my MCP, it's in excess of two months and I have not once received an email or a call to apologise or offer of help. Bearing in mind these damn items are in excess of £400!

Proviation are well known for being terrible.  See the very long running thread of woe at PPrune:

http://www.pprune.org/private-flying/476735-proviation-customer-care-problems.html

Avoid at all costs!!!!!!!

Absolutely bloody disgraceful company!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Howard, thanks for the flowers but if you are going to quote, please quote the correct person, to a bystander it looks like you are talking to me and not "elee" in post #15.

If you require any assistance Howard then please feel free to update me in a PM at the VRinsight forum, you know I am always happy to help.

Cheers, Andy.

Howard, thanks for the flowers but if you are going to quote, please quote the correct person, to a bystander it looks like you are talking to me and not "elee" in post #15.

If you require any assistance Howard then please feel free to update me in a PM at the VRinsight forum, you know I am always happy to help.

Oops, too much wine Andy. Thanks again for the offer of help, appreciated. I am waiting for the unit to be replaced and returned to Flightstore, who very kindly have taken ownership of this issue and have been told it would be about 2-3 weeks. This was after 5 weeks of it being returned to Belgium. If I have no joy by next Monday, perhaps I could call on your kind offer of help, because I am fast becoming concerned that I will never receive a unit. Thanks again...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

Andy, you will apologize. And I do it publicly here to see my mistake. You must understand that I have no way of knowing that you offer your help without pay in return. I did not know that and therefore my apologies. I was pretty sure I was dealing with a company official support and that also existed more employees in this forum.
I have no way of knowing this until now that you say so.
You've taken all my disgust and disappointment and you are not the culprit.
Rather grateful for your help and support I can get. Actually I am very disappointed with my MCP Combo II.
I will continue on its official forum support you can give me.

thanks

Eduardo Lee

(MROC)

So, guys, is it worth the money? I'm starting to be concerned given these support issues. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I believe that you must first decide what you want to fly model airplanes and then see if this supported by VRI. But before you buy make sure doing the check here. I do not want that to happen as me, I thought that Level D is supported but although the website says so in reality has problems. It's a very beautiful piece of hardware, but first see more. The mine is just an opinion of many.

Eduardo Lee

(MROC)

So, guys, is it worth the money? I'm starting to be concerned given these support issues. 

Hmm, well, £420 is a lot of money... is it worth the money? Well, for me anyway, I think what I have already written shows my opinion. I may have said earlier that when the unit works it works fine and is of a high build quality, although I feel there may have been some compromises with the plastic switches as they are of a lesser quality IMO compared with the earlier version of the unit.  If like me, after spending that amount of hard earned cash, you would expect some serious support after a unit goes AWOL after 8 months, then I'd say forget it. If you're not bothered about support then sure, get the unit.

Howard

I love my MPC2, works great with NGX 737 and a few others, cant speak of the support no issues yet

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Andy, you will apologize. And I do it publicly here to see my mistake. You must understand that I have no way of knowing that you offer your help without pay in return. I did not know that and therefore my apologies. I was pretty sure I was dealing with a company official support and that also existed more employees in this forum.

I have no way of knowing this until now that you say so.

You've taken all my disgust and disappointment and you are not the culprit.

Rather grateful for your help and support I can get. Actually I am very disappointed with my MCP Combo II.

I will continue on its official forum support you can give me.

thanks

No problem and thank you for the apology, although I do specifically state that I am not a VRi employee on the VRi forum, if you look at the small print in the signatures attached to all my posts at the VRi forums, you will see it ;)

The software developer is now aware of the problem and he says is going to look into it. He also has not used the 767 in many years, although he did warn me this morning in an email that on his system the PMDG NGX and the Level-D 767 interfered with one another in the past, so he removed the 767. I tried disabling all my addons this morning apart from FSUIPC and the 767 but still there was a delay in the displays on the VRi hardware updating. I hope the VRi developer can find a fix for this soon for the people that still use that aircraft. Keep and eye on the VRi forum further news.

Cheers, Andy.

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "Hardware Controllers & Drivers". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.