Sign in to follow this  
09RKC

No problems? Happy with FS2Crew?

Hey all!

We all know 90%+ of forum posts are from those of us having some sort of difficulty. I'm wondering how many who lurk here have had absolutely no problems with installation and/or the UI and would truly miss FS2Crew if it... were gone. I'm beginning a home cockpit build that'll be based with the iFly B737 and would love to include FS2Crew!

I'm looking for positive feedback. Looks like one heck of a breakthrough here!

Tkx!

Doug

Very few problems. I can tell you this much, it never occurred to me how much I would miss fs2crew whilst flying the T777 so much so that its back in the hanger and Im now back on the NGX, fs2crew and GSX makes for amazing immersion

• Upvote 2

ZORAN

Tkx, I appreciate that. I'm sure I'll try it out. Another add-on (EZDok) I purchased just quit working. I hope 2Crew doesn't follow that program's failure.

Have a great week!

Doug

Very few problems. I can tell you this much, it never occurred to me how much I would miss fs2crew whilst flying the T777 so much so that its back in the hanger and Im now back on the NGX, fs2crew and GSX makes for amazing immersion

+1 I find myself doing some ngx flights just so I can use fs2crew. Hopefully for the 777 they will have more things on going on during the cruise to break up the boredom of long haul flights. 

Hopefully for the 777 they will have more things on going on during the cruise to break up the boredom of long haul flights. 

I'd be interested to know how many people actually sit in cruise with the 777 in light of the 777 'fast cruise' capability.

I'd be interested to know how many people actually sit in cruise with the 777 in light of the 777 'fast cruise' capability.

I do for part of the flight. Mainly because my ATC program gets kind of screwy if I leave it on auto cruise too long. Sometimes I just leave it in cruise as a way of unwinding, although I wouldn't do more than a 2 1/2- 3 hour cruise. Some VAs limit the amount of time compression you can use as well.

I fly all my flights at real time as my VA does not allow accelerated flights. And, no, it does not bother me. I think it makes it more realistic to have to fly in real-time.

As for the original topic of this thread...I have been using FS2Crew for the iFly 737NGX for about a year and now, tonight is my first flight btw, with the PMDG 777-200LR.

After using FS2Crew for the last year, I had to get it immediately for the 777. I really enjoy flying with the "Crew".

The only problem I had in the beginning was my FO would put down the landing gear...at speed, at altitude...if he even thought he heard "gear down". When I complained about it, a fix was immediately made available to me. This made me believe whole-heartedly in the support team of FS2Crew!!!

It is truly a great line of products and support team.

Dana

Dana Wiles