Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

Keys Issued

Check your spam folder. If you followed the correct process keys are issued in a few hours.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I've just sent JD an email asking him to check things.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hello, sent for a key request on 8th Dec. Nothing yet.

Please help

navyman51

Have you checked your spam folder? if you sent the request using the format requested it should be returned in an hour or two. Suggest you contact JD at jd@jdtllc.com

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hello,

I seem to have a similar issue. I finally built a new computer and needed to reinstall RC4. I did use the automated process to request a new key (twice) and sent a separate email, with no reply so far. I did check my email spam folder and it is empty.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Thierry

Hello,

I seem to have a similar issue. I finally built a new computer and needed to reinstall RC4. I did use the automated process to request a new key (twice) and sent a separate email, with no reply so far. I did check my email spam folder and it is empty.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Thierry

Thierry, I've sent JD an email to alert him.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thierry,

You have a PM.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Received two request, sent two keys

Success @ 12/8/2013 12:27:41 PM (979044171) LJLHDFFBNLBFAKMINHCJHGBCBCGGMAMN

Success @ 11/29/2013 2:28:03 PM (979044171) LJLHDFFBNLBFAKMINHCJHGBCBCGGMAMN

It looks like the problem must have been on my side then, but I am not sure what it was.

Anyway, I am up and running now.

Thanks for your quick reply!

Thierry

I just reinstalled RC 4.3.

I need to get a new activation key.

There's a standard format for sending JD the email with the key request.

can someone tell me what it is.

Thanks.

Misgav