Sign in to follow this  
piperarrow41

Iris Global Express Repaint

Does anyone know where I can find any repaints for the Iris Global Express? I have not been able to find any.

Thanks,

John

1. library.avsim.net

2. Log In

3. Type "IRIS" into the search bar and hit "Search"

4. Sort results by date

5. ???

6. PROFIT

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

I've tried the usual outlets and a search on google which didn't turn up anything.  If it had, I wouldn't be asking the question here.  Thanks anyway!

John

I could not know that. (Might be worth listing where you've looked so far.)

Anyway, if there's a paintkit for the model, you could give painting a try. The good thing about corporate jets is, is that they mostly have pretty simple paintschemes.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Stormtrooper Express repaints are very nice! I have them and uses them a lot. But John is right, these Iris freeware Bombardiers are not very popular with repainters.

I tried a Delta Iris CRJ-200 repaint, but I gave up... I'm really not good with photoshop... And the lack of paintkit doesn't help either...

crj200b.jpg

I wrote to some famous repainters (Paul, Daniel, Nath, etc..), begging them to help me, but so far nothing surfaced... What a pity! There's no freeware native FSX CRJ-200 around, only this one! With the default CRJ-700 cockpit, it has the potential of being a nice FPS friendly & no frills aircraft.

Wow, thanks! That was fast!

mud6.jpg

Any CRJ in the works? Yes I know, not as trendy as the GEX, but we, regular people, mostly fly (in the real world) in CRJs between hubs, rarely in VIP bizjets in fancy places...

• Upvote 1

I finished that one about the same time as the Sentinel. Repainting is easier then Avsim upload procedures lol.

I can give the CRJ a shot haven't looked at it yet

• Upvote 1

Yes, I was referring to the Iris Global Express. If it isn't too much trouble, could I request N797KK? If you do a google search of the n number it will bring up a few pictures.

Let me know if you have any interest, I would certainly appreciate it!

All the best,

John

Thank you so much for doing a repaint of this bird! Ashame it was a project abandon by Iris but gald to see someone doing repaints for it!  Would love to see a repaint of one i have had the chance to be in, N923SG or one in the Netjets scheme (N141QS)