Sign in to follow this  
piperarrow41

Iris Global Express Repaint

Enough for today. Some scaling issues with the panel lines. Probably replace windows with ones from the Global Express template.

2014-1-11_16-20-26-999.jpg

Working on my third Texture now this one was the simplest one in terms of looking, but what a headache it was to match up all the parts. I finally got most of it right. There is a little off balance at the tail but it really isn't noticeable. Also I decide to work on those dreatful windows haha I will put them on the other textures when I get an opportunity. I might not get to do anything until Monday. By then I hope I can upload 1 or 2 depends. Well here's how it looks so far  

VH-ICV Completed. I'm really enjoying this.

VH-ICV Completed.

Wow very impressive, that's really good news to see these Iris freeware eggs repainted at last! Thanks Quincio & Stormtrooper.

Ok I'm home at last I will try n upload them tonight. I really hope its a easy process.

I was able to find VH-ICV in the library, but wasn't able to find the other ones...are they there yet?  Looks awesome, nice work!  Thank you!

John

No I only uploaded that one I decided to rework the others. Add actually chrome textures make them a bit more realistic. But I intend to as soon as they are done. I also started some others very simple repaints, but hey the more the merrier.

Wll I've been searching all over the internet to figure out most of the markings on the Global Express. Im sure I'm missing a little bit more but thats cause they are not as noticible. I've been trying to figure out what's written right infront of engine 1 but man I've given up. Well good news is Im gonna try and upload these 2 Beauty's N9253V and 9H-FED. Heres a preview
GULFN9253V.png

GULF9H-FED.png