Sign in to follow this  
piperarrow41

Iris Global Express Repaint

As it sits right now. Extensive work needed on panel lines. Tires and other textures not up to quality right now. If anyone wants to help out i'm willing to file share.

Panel lines at this time borrowed from Global Express. Wing textures came with kit.

2014-2-3_8-32-6-381.jpg

2014-2-3_8-32-33-982.jpg

2014-2-3_8-32-43-735.jpg

Sounds like these birds pose quite a challenge. Well, if anyone has time or would like to pick up my request, I'd really appreciate it! That is, if its not too much trouble.

Thanks for doing what you do! You guys are are a part of what makes the fs community great!

I have to confess i've been watching this thread for a while and it looks very very good, so pleased we have a good painter for these models!!

Any chance we will get the CRJ 900 painted later as well?

Maybe in SAS or fictional BMI livery?

I had a go using the 'repaint kit' supplied with these IRIS CRJ models and frankly it is an absolute nightmare! All that is supplied is a photoshop file with wire frames of the exterior. So basically, you have to build the repaint from the ground up without any panel, door, window or pitot/static references. I know it is freeware, but POSKY repaint kits are heaven compared to these IRIS ones! I just really don't have the time to dedicate building a psd from nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day all painters. I was wondering if someone could possibly do 1 or 2 paints for me. I was so excited to see there was actually people out here painting this Global considering it is the only one we really have that is good. Anyway, I have attached a few pics of the 2 birds I would like or even just one of them would be fine. I am willing to pay via paypal or other means if someone is willing to take these on. Thanks in advance.

N70PS

N828CC

Edited by firehawk44
Deleted photos as they were copyrighted.

I can add n70ps to my list. For some reason I'm having aliasing issues with my brushes lately so all paints look like a rookie did them.

Ill update when fixed

Storm, thank you much. I appreciate it grately and if there is any fee or anything please don't hesitate to let me know. I love the Global and just very happy to see people are painting the only really decent one we have :)

Hi, can anyone repaint the Global Express in a NetJets color scheme like this; 

Edited by firehawk44
Removed Copyrighted photo.

Some issues, but will get completed

2013-11-16_15-26-29-81.jpg

This one however, is like trying to restore a car without all the pieces

2013-11-16_16-30-56-36.jpg

Is there any way i can get the N797KK?