Sign in to follow this  
DMojo

3D Night Lights - Experience X FS2004

Sorry to drag up a year old thread but I did try this and while stunning it has a horrible byproduct of speeding up the strobes/beacon of my AI.  I have seen people search for a fix on numerous sites and all reference adjust the rate of the .fx in question but I have tried them all and can't seem to find the one to modify.  

Any suggestions?

Found it, this program installs and effects.cfg that changes the speed of all your beacons/strobes.  Deleted it but see a pretty big FPS hit so I removed it anyway...

Edited by psolk

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Could you post the link to the program you used to edit strobe speed? I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Sascha

Could you post the link to the program you used to edit strobe speed? I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Sascha

Hi Sascha, All I did was open the appropriate .fx file in notepad believe it or not!  In notepad there is a line that says "rate"  You can adjust that.

The program in this thread also included an effects.cfg that changed the lighting globally on all my AI which I had to delete.  

I have heard Boeing rate should be about 2.00 and Airbus 3.20  

Cheers!  P.S.  Saw you got my donation, sorry it took me so long!

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Ah, thank you! Another question: Do the Evo lights work together with the Experience X lights? I was only marginally aware of this program and assumed it ran on the lines of UT.

Cheers,

Sascha