Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

JS41 PFPX

it was my birthday yesterday

Happy belated birthday! Keep up the good work.

other than cooking a bunch of food for a cookout

Mh hm...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Happy belated birthday! Keep up the good work.

Thanks!

Mh hm...

Okay, several bottles of Dogfish 90 may or may not have also been involved...

Kyle Rodgers

Update:

I have all the numbers in Excel, but I need to do a little conversion and proofing of the numbers.  I haven't decided if I'm going to correct for any apparent oddities, since the data seems pretty naturally "trendy" if you will.

Soon.

Kyle Rodgers

THANK YOU!!! 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Thanks to all those involved in making this profile for PFPX.  I've only owned the Jetstream for a week or so and i'm still learning the aircraft.  So this will be perfect timing for me :)

Dean Farley

Thanks Kyle, I own PFPX now about two weeks and I was wondering about the lack of performance data for some high fidelity made planes like the JS41. It's great news for me that you and a couple of other guys are collecting the proper data.

Regards,
Axel

Very much looking forward to this as well! Good on you Kyle.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Just for the record, I didn't to most of the actual grunt work.  I did some of it, and I'm doing the data crunching and computer wizardry, but mas618 did most of the actual work of getting the data.

Kyle Rodgers

ok when do u think we can use it Kyle?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Yeah!

You admitted yourself that you didn't do most of the work, so you've got some catching up to do old chap. Look lively and get to it. :P

Dean Farley

Yeah!

You admitted yourself that you didn't do most of the work, so you've got some catching up to do old chap. Look lively and get to it. :P

Dean,

No pressure please (okay, I know it wasn't meant this way), all those guys are doing it on a voluntary base. Even if the project would fail or takes much longer than we would hope, there is no reason to condemn anybody. Actually, my wishes are pointing in the same direction as yours...  -_- :Whistle:

Regards,
Axel

ok when do u think we can use it Kyle?

Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have an initial release for you all to run with.  Then, based on feedback, I'll make a second pass to make it a little more accurate, if necessary.

You admitted yourself that you didn't do most of the work, so you've got some catching up to do old chap. Look lively and get to it.

haha - just because they did all the air work doesn't mean I don't have quite a task on the ground here.  There's a lot of data work to be done to get this thing accurate and ready.

Actually, my wishes are pointing in the same direction as yours... 

Mine too, honestly.  Tired of guesstimating my fuel, and I'm the one with the data now!

Kyle Rodgers

Haha!

No rush Kyle,  I know this is all done in peoples own spare time and as a community I would like to think we are very grateful for the work people like yourself and mas618 do for the enjoyment of others.

Dean Farley