Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

My longest flight ever!

I´ll fly from Duesseldorf to Adelaide next week. The flight time is about 19 hours and 15801 KM... I will carry up do 301 passengers with their luggage and some extra cargo (ZFW of 439.8)

You should be able to make it but not at that ZFW. That is greater than MZFW and Max Taxi Weight.

yep you should be able to make that

Really???Cool.... this is the reason i love the -LR ... I LOVE the huge range of this bird. I can´t really understand why there´s no airline which operate Europe to Australia non stop with the Boeing 777-200lr. What is the reason for that? 

You should be able to make it but not at that ZFW. That is greater than MZFW and Max Taxi Weight.

Really? Thats not the MZFW?! 439.8 ZFW is totally ok i think. The FMC "says" that i can load enough fuel for this route with this ZFW... Am i wrong? 

just landed at Sidney took off from Heathrow yesterday at 16:30 

So cool...! What was your ZFW?

OK, you're probably talking LBS, wheras I was thinking KGS. I assumed because you were in Germany, you would use KGS ^_^

Tried to plan a flight from ymml to eham(using the 777)  using  pfpx but  kept on saying   fuel required 345941 lbs exceeds fuel capacity 325935 ?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

OK, you're probably talking LBS, wheras I was thinking KGS. I assumed because you were in Germany, you would use KGS ^_^

Hi...ok...i use LBS, right ;)...! I am using LBS since i started flightsimming... ;)

not if it's lbs

I'll probably do a YYZ-HKG flight this week. 15+ hours. But first, I'll spend 8 hours watching the YYZ-HKG Air Canada polar video.

Longest Ever

Toulouse, FR (LFBONoumea, NC (NWWW) 9306 nm Project Opensky A340-200 (FS9)

Longest Realtime

Brisbane, AU (YBBNLos Angeles, US (KLAX6223 nm PMDG 747-400

Longest Realtime in a single session

Bermuda, BM (TXKFLondon/Gatwick, GB (EGKK2998 nm Captain Sim 707

Longest PMDG 777

Los Angeles, US (KLAXAlice Springs, AU (YBAS7032 nm PMDG 777-200LR

Realtime Bangkok/Suvarnabhumi, TH  (VTBSHong Kong/Kai Tak, HK (VHHX926 nm PMDG 777-200LR

Longest PMDG 737 NGX

Manchester, US (KMHT> Manchester, GB (EGCC2734 nm PMDG 737-700 NGX

KMEM Memphis to VTBS Bankok in FEDEX colors, actual flight stops in Achorage for fuel but for simulation I went the entire 17+33 with ZFW 446.

Dan Downs KCRP

Although not a very long route, I took it from EDDM to VHHH; in the neighborhood of 11hrs. I let the plane fly itself overnight while I slept. Its nice to wake up in the morning and land a plane before breakfast :P .

My next longest was from EDDF to CYYZ.

My longest FS flight ever was years ago, from southern Argentina (can't remember the exact city or airport) to London. Took me just over 14 hours in an A340.

I got close to it last week, with a 13h flight from Auckland, New Zealand, to Colombo, Sri Lanka, in the PMDG 777-200LR.

Regards,

Lars Domen, aka Tyrion

My FS projects: http://larsdomen.tumblr.com/

Sydney to Vancouver 747-400. It has been a few years but I think it was 14 hours give or take.

Well this is the same as those Airbus haters. They always comment on the slow sales of the A340-500 and recently even jeering as Emirates is retiring their decade old A340-500s(very young in the life of a commercial airliner). Wonder why no on spoke on why EVA AIR the B777-200LR launch customer or Air India trying to get rid of their B777-200LRs. I think that Ultra Long Haul planes just are not economically viable. 

Regards,
Darren

Really???Cool.... this is the reason i love the -LR ... I LOVE the huge range of this bird. I can´t really understand why there´s no airline which operate Europe to Australia non stop with the Boeing 777-200lr. What is the reason for that? 

Really? Thats not the MZFW?! 439.8 ZFW is totally ok i think. The FMC "says" that i can load enough fuel for this route with this ZFW... Am i wrong? 

So cool...! What was your ZFW?

Holy ************ guys!

Couple questions to ask you all (serious questions, not trying to be sarcastic)

1. Where do you guys find the time?

2. What do you do for 16 hours?

3. Do you just leave the simulation be for hours on end while you do your own thing? Does ATC not bother you?

4. (Okay this one is a little sarcastic) How far away is the Xbox from your sim station? :P

I'd love to be able to sit down and fly from YVR-SSY but I just don't have the time :( that and I don't know the systems well enough of the T7 yet!