Sign in to follow this  
vidas

cant activate and contact MCE service team!

This topic maybe is not new but if it exist this then please to redirect me to answered one :-)

I have a key for activation MCE but it doesn't work somehow , second MCE support don't give a crap on my request to solve my problem on it . 

Hmmm doednt sound right, their support I have found to be fantastic.

Your activation key is.linked to a the hard drive you used at installation time and at the time you sent MCE your registration details. Are you using a different drive? Did you check your antivirus? Mine deleted my mce.exe all of a sudden, I had to make an execption file on it.

Sent from my Mobile thing

Ye , I did update my CPU , latter i did regenerated registration file and delivered it to register@multicrewxp.com as a subject : request for activation key 

How long ago did you send an email to support?

Ye , I did update my CPU , latter i did regenerated registration file and delivered it to register@multicrewxp.com as a subject : request for activation key 

Welcome aboard vidas.

Sorry for the wait. It's not a technical issue at all. Received your request for the key and it should be with you by now.

We normally operate between 9:00 and 22:00 United Kingdom (Europe) time.

Outside those hours we try to keep our sanity by performing a vital activity called sleep :P

WOW didn't realize , AVSIM is very convenient place  where you can get your thinks tuned up very fast 

thanks indeed fellows , cheers 

I sent it about 2 month ago and today i sent it once again , waiting for output on it .

I sent it about 2 month ago and today i sent it once again , waiting for output on it .

Not sure if you're just kidding. Can you confirm you've received your key this morning?

Thanks

Not sure if you're just kidding. Can you confirm you've received your key this morning?

Thanks

No Sir, i did sent from my e-mail : blue_chessy@yahoo.com

No Sir, i did sent from my e-mail : blue_chessy@yahoo.com

I've just resent your key. This time zipped the key. Maybe your anti-virus or ISP didn't like the attachment.

Please confirm you've got it now.

Thanks

No sir still don't have it in the box , checked out my yahoo spam box and there nothing in .  Now i getting clear with it , i guess yahoo doesn't like this package. 

I've just resent your key. This time zipped the key. Maybe your anti-virus or ISP didn't like the attachment.

Please confirm you've got it now.

Thanks

Its arrived , its arrived my baby , thanks a lot MCE , going to have some party now ...... cheers !

key i did receive and the final this topic problem was yahoo delivery didn't like unzipped files so all time they blocked without letting know me , thanks a lot for fast service AVSIM

Regards

Vidas