Sign in to follow this  
Beardyman

Weather radar for 737

I was wondering and trying ( but failed ) if it is possible to merge CS Weather Radar into 737 VC ?

I think there is a nice spot for WXR, if remove HDG then in the center console there is a nice place exactly for WXR.

I have merged CS radar into QW146 - working and looking superb, but somehow cannot do this for 737.

Anybody tried this ?

Artur 

Anybody tried this ?

A couple people have replaced the lower DU with one, but then you sacrifice the lower DU if you're not using the Side-by-Side option.  I don't think you'll be able to get it as an underlay of the ND.

A forum search will probably drag that up for you.

Kyle Rodgers

i do not want to sacrifice lower DU, in central console there is perfect place for it if u disable HDS

Artur 

i do not want to sacrifice lower DU, in central console there is perfect place for it if u disable HDS

You won't be able to do that... that would require editing the model.

You could perhaps place it where the F/O ND is. You wouldn't lose a unique display and it would be much easier to see there than in the centre pedestal.

ki9cAAb.jpg