Sign in to follow this  
adi518

Virtavia B-29 Superfortress is released! :)

That looks pretty decent. Definitely something that WWII simmers should take a look at. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Strange.. I got an email from virtavia saying that indeed it is on simmarket.  :unsure:

Having a a set of default shortcut buttons to 2D panels is rarely a good sign, IMO. The row of buttons that let you open the radio stack, map, GPS and kneeboard and such.

That in itself isn't such a bad thing, but it's a fairly good indication that they don't take accuracy very seriously.

Having a a set of default shortcut buttons to 2D panels is rarely a good sign, IMO. The row of buttons that let you open the radio stack, map, GPS and kneeboard and such.

That in itself isn't such a bad thing, but it's a fairly good indication that they don't take accuracy very seriously.

Virtavia/Alphasim have never been big on system depth or accuracy. To be fair those that are familiar with this developer know what to expect. It's how they've always managed to pump out aircraft much faster than the developers who go into more detail. Think Carenado but for warbirds.

Good thing about this one, is that it's fully native fsx... though one thing I really opted for are volumetric props while they spin, unfortunately it wasn't possible to make. Also worth mentioning that this beauty doesn't have any sort of NDS so no fps killers = good fps.

Wow , would be great to bomb some places by this bird

HTC Incredible S cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Taking Enola Gay over Japan.  :Hiro:

I'm joking ofc.  :Just Kidding:

If I bomb something with this plane, do I get my Nobel prize? Just kidding!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Alexander Colka

Well I took the chance and purchased the bomber, not bad decent vc nice sounds great textures solid handling. With the cockpit sounds gauge that I added and with Accu Sim the bomber really shines.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Alexander Colka