Sign in to follow this  
Gohan

Virtavia F-22 Raptor

Hello, I have a small provlem with the Virtavia F-22 plane.

I was flying from LOWS to ESSA.

At LOWS i set my gps to DIRECT TO to ESSA.

After takeoff, I started my AP put it into GPS mode. Instead of HDG I pressed the CRS button hoping it would follow the direct path that the GPS gave me, but the plane did not follow it at all, it deviated quite a lot.

I thought something was weird, so I got on that path manually using the HDG button and followed it for some time.

Then I thought maybe it was just a fluke, so I engaged the CRS button again, but the plane again deviated from the flightpath that the gps gave me.

So I have no idea what did I do wrong? How do I get the autopilot to follow the GPS path ?

Thanks

Here you can see what the autopilot did shortly after I changed from HDG mode to CRS. (Yes, I was in GPS mode).

http://i.imgur.com/70EPJX2.png

This is what it looked like when I took off from EDDF to LEPA.

http://imgur.com/a/6SrV8

The first picture shows the deviation from the GPS path.

The second one shows my virtual cockpit along with the gps, the deviation is also observable on the gps.

I do not understand why I can not get the plane to follow the GPS path just like I would any other plane with th VOR LOC while in gps navigation mode.

Solved by removing the plane's files and putting them back from fresh download.