Sign in to follow this  
Guest av84fun

Simply, Simply Stunning! Misty Fjords

Guest shelley1995

Hello Fellow Simmers, This fantastic one of a kind scenery is now available for purchase. I had to drag myself away from it for a few moments to Rave about it! I have yet to see anything in flight simulator that can compare to this. The reality of it is simply awesome. The framerates are excellent. Theres more than enough to keep one occupied for hours. My hat is off to the gentlmen at FsAddon that created this. There is even a website where you can download all kinds of free goodies to go with this package! On a scale of 1-10, I give it an 11!!:-) Thanks very much to Holger and crew for this gem, S.

It sounds very nice but with Christmas around the corner I'm not sure if I can justify the expense...at the moment! ;)

Guest byoung

Looks pretty Awesome.. But the price is kind of steep for scenery, although it is the best I have seen.Barry

Guest dswo

Beautiful but pricey. Maybe when (if?) the dollar recovers against the euro, I'll think again.

Guest Scooby135

60$ canadian is way too expensive for an addon product...i only paid 60$ for Flightsim itself..I think for 60$, not only should it include what it already does, but it should have an afcad and scenery for every airport in the area, at least....

When I first saw it this morning, I almost went into shock! $45 for scenery? Well after the shock wore off I went ahead and purchased it. WOW......... is it ever worth the money! The detail is simply stunning, there is so much to see, that I will probably save more than $45 on food alone :-), who needs to eat? I have enough to keep me occupied with no time left for food!

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

Guest obriets

Just bought it. Can't wait to download and try it out. I flew over that area many months ago in the default DC-3 and had a blast. Looking forward to going back.

Guest captbulldog 2

Oh boy, here we go again. I just bought the Spitfire!

Which one from simMarket is the one we are talking about?Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Guest Wills402

The price is steeper than the mountains. I love Alaska but for that price I'm going to keep my credit card in my wallet. Will