Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

Anyone care to share your favourite REX textures for OPUS

yep that's me but someone else upload the set after like Jeroen they loved them. They did say they called the set NyxxUK.

I Still use the same set so I can look it up if the set is no longer there.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I tried Dave, but no luck

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I never used the actual set but copied all settings from the post NyxxUK made way back then. And I as David said, someone else created a set of it and named it like that. But since no one is able to find it, I think it would be best if David posted his settings once more or (maybe even better) creates a new set and upload it himself. ;) Anyway, sorry for the confusion and for letting you all search in vain...

EDIT

This is the post I got the textures from:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/391714-orbx-eng-a-complete-waste-of-time/?p=2525816

(I thought it was a lot longer ago but that doesn't matter.) I use all those textures apart from the Sun and Wave animation (which I both have at default with DX10).

EDIT 2

And here is the post from the guy who uploaded the set!  ^_^

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/391714-orbx-eng-a-complete-waste-of-time/?p=2541596

He called it a winter set because at that time NyxxUK said he used these textures for winter and he might post some other settings for summer, but imho the texture set is PERFECT all the year around.

Theme ID 1865

Creator LawnDartLeo

Theme NYxxUK's winter set
Category Snowy weather

Maybe this helps to find the set...? Or maybe the uploader removed it (if possible, I don't know).

And your right I used them all year round. But I now use the water setting that I think is called carm.

Summer the only change would be a little darker blue sky. But not a lot darker.

Thanks again for the kind words

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Maybe this helps to find the set...?

Thanks Jeroen, will try again.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Fantastic - thank you again gents!

[flurry of config changes commences]

Thanks for your question

I have a question that hopefully you can answer. I have REX installed on one PC but it turns out I am going to be getting an additional PC so I am wondering is it possible to transfer REX to that computer off this computer or do I just need to buy REX again?

I have a question that hopefully you can answer. I have REX installed on one PC but it turns out I am going to be getting an additional PC so I am wondering is it possible to transfer REX to that computer off this computer or do I just need to buy REX again?

Hi Sportsfan,

You may transfer it to the other computer with no problem at all, no need to buy it again.

Hope this helps.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Hi Sportsfan,

You may transfer it to the other computer with no problem at all, no need to buy it again.

Hope this helps.

Great thank you very much.