Sign in to follow this  
vidas

Are We going to have sp2 - PMDG 737

My favorite PMDG 737 and i think it still the best on market  :rolleyes:  , i use to fly approaches visually and skimming AP. One think i don't like on PMDG 737 , in 3D & 2D cockpit , those clean windows in rain weather condition. I'd like to have more dirt on that . Nevertheless i think PMDG  need a lot to do for emergencies perform ens   data quality & etc etc

SP2 will be coming, supposedly it is necessary to incorporate a livery downloader into the PMDG Operations Center, I heard this from Ryan but I don't recall from what thread.

It'll come and that's a good reason to check here on the forum from time to time.  Enjoy SP1c till then.  :mellow:

those clean windows in rain weather condition

Not happening.  If you want to see the never-ending debates on the topic, search this subforum.  Attempting to debate it here would likely get this thread closed after a bunch of people passionately re-enact the former threads, so I really suggest looking at some of the old threads.

It caused artifact issues in the JS4100, and the NGX is already at the animation limit anyway.

Do you know what is on the list till now?

"Enhancements from the 777."

Kyle Rodgers

And it is planned to fix the problem in that thread? http://forum.avsim.net/topic/403581-problems-with-trottle-and-thrust-600-model/

I read that it will be the option to create some custom waypoints with coordinates, will that come with Sp2? I am looking forward to get the feature of automatically door management system, it would do some more comfortable and realistic. Would be nice, when there was a list of all points after release or shortly before.

THX

And it is planned to fix the problem in that thread? http://forum.avsim.net/topic/403581-problems-with-trottle-and-thrust-600-model/

I read that it will be the option to create some custom waypoints with coordinates, will that come with Sp2? I am looking forward to get the feature of automatically door management system, it would do some more comfortable and realistic. Would be nice, when there was a list of all points after release or shortly before.

THX

Ye i follow you , that's a fact the PMDG was talking about that they could do more then that but Boeing doesn't want to give a licensed data . Furthermore, they have boundaries with OS and Microsoft FS application , PMDG takes a lot operating memory then any others Sims on market . But i still would like to have really good SIM , Weather eng. , and realistic sloppy runways , the rest don't care so much .