Sign in to follow this  
Aaren

My DX10 Orbx Fixes - John Venema - I Cannot Reply

Hello John Venema,

It's difficult to reply to your message if you have that thread deleted 5 mins after posting your message to me?

Your team has had ample time to fix DX10 issues and using someone's vacation as an excuse for not yet having addressed these issues is beyond lame!

The mere fact that I'm able to fix the static aircraft black box shadow issue in less than 30 mins as a non-developer shows just how little Orbx cares to help the DX10 community. Your whole library system is a total mess and from what I could see, your individual developers just add their static aircraft models willy-nilly, there is absolutely no consistency in how shadowing is handled in the 256 individual models the static aircraft library file contains.

Tomorrow I'll be looking at static airport objects, another library BGL file that you still haven't addressed. And as soon as I have fixed it, i will be posting it all over the Internet. It's time to step up your game John Venema, how embarrassing to have guys like me fix Orbx DX10 issues for free because some of your developers are on holiday............right?

Best wishes,

Andreas Aarens

A new member at AVSIM five days ago? Thanks for respecting our EULA "Andreas", we shall investigate further.

Cheers,

John Venema

Orbx_Logo_Avatar.png

Your team has had ample time to fix DX10 issues and using someone's vacation as an excuse for not yet having addressed these issues is beyond lame!

So, now you are going to be the community's hero. I don't think so. At least not here.