Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Flight1 Cessna Mustang (module version 1.0)

This module is for the Flight1 Cessna Mustang (module version 1.0)

All credits go to Gregg Seipp!

Download Link: F1 Cessna Mustang v1.0

Features:

All switches with sound

Covers G100 switches

cold and dark function

Download the ZIP and extract it into your modules folder

updated:1.0 --> 1.1

added further cold and dark functionality

updated:1.1 --> 1.2

This latest module contains functions to control nearly everything of value in the Mustang.  (I didn't place much value on some things like environment controls...don't figure you'll be using it much.)  Some notes:

--Where a sound is needeed for each switch, one has been provided.
--The electric trim control on the Mustang is fairly speedy.  I've modelled it as close as I can with the F1Must_Elevator_Trim_Up_Repeat and F1Must_Elevator_Trim_Down_Repeat commands.
--If you use the elevator trim switch on the yoke in the real airplane, the AP is disconnected but the yaw damper is not.  This is modelled in the F1Must_Elevator_Trim_Up_Yoke and F1Must_Elevator_Trim_Down_Yoke commands.
--If you press the yoke AP disconnect button, both the AP and the YD are disconnected in the real airplane.  This is modelled in the F1Must_AP_off_yoke command.
--The knob commands for this aircraft are, primarily for people who's knobs jump around on their VRInsight MCP. If you don't have that problem you can use the basic FSX commands.
--I added a command for the toilet seat as a lark...just for fun.

If you have any problems or suggestions, please, drop a note over at the Avsim LINDA support forum!

Gregg Seipp
Edited by ScotFlieger
Download link updated

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all fairness, I got the original module from somewhere...but I don't know where.  I dug into the details of the aircraft using FSUIPC, asked questions, got some help from others in the community and, using what I learned, added a number of functions to make it more complete.  Did some tweaking and tuning here and there.  There are functions to control practically everything from hardware!

Gregg 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

well done

Thanks

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Hi Gregg

There does not seem to be and linda config files in the download its empty and I also receive the below error, do you have this working ok with the mustang, cheers

E] LUA.0:  ---> ERROR:: MCP configs not found for current aircraft!

LUA Error: ...t Flight Simulator X\modules\linda/system/common.lua:9: attempt to index local 'actions' (a nil value)

Regards

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

There does not seem to be and linda config files in the download its empty and I also receive the below error, do you have this working ok with the mustang, cheers

Maybe I need to send some more stuff to Guenter for the integration to work.  I'll check with Guenter and we'll get it sorted out.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

No, there is no config file as I have currently no MCP Combo II

You have to make a NEW module and name it "F1 Cessna Mustang"

Guenter Steiner

Guenter, I'll send you the files I have when I get back to my pc.

Gregg Seipp

updated:1.0 --> 1.1

added further cold and dark functionality

Guenter Steiner

Hello

Not sure how to get this to work with the mcpcombo 2 due to missing config file

Wayne

Wayne such

I sent the rest of the files to Guenter today.  Hopefully, we'll get it working for everyone.

Gregg Seipp

The config file is now in the download above ...

Guenter Steiner

Is there a way to use this one to make work the Flight1 B200? I see how I can program (for example) the lights, and the sound of the switch is activated, but no function is done. Maybe an easy rename of a function is necesary, but I don't know anything about these scrips (lua ones).

These 2 aircrafts are from the same builder, so maybe they share lots of things.

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

Is there a way to use this one to make work the Flight1 B200? I see how I can program (for example) the lights, and the sound of the switch is activated, but no function is done. Maybe an easy rename of a function is necesary, but I don't know anything about these scrips (lua ones).

These 2 aircrafts are from the same builder, so maybe they share lots of things.

I'd think you may be right.  I don't have the King Air so I can't help on this one.

Gregg Seipp

I also do not have the king air, and no, even if you have addons from the same devloper, the LUA variables mustn't match. You really need the addon and gather for the variables, anything else is just guessing.

Guenter Steiner

I see. A shame the developer don't let you have a free B200. 

Thanks!

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane