Sign in to follow this  
jetsmell

FS Dreamteam

I  tried to get  on the Forum yesterday mourning and there was a notice that they were working on the web page to make it better. That they will be back in a few minutes. Well they're still off line. I have an issue that needs to be resolved. I hope they're coming back.

The whole FSDT site is working normally, and it was never down. The only part which was down yesterday was the forum.

Maybe you remember we had the forum down for a whole week in August and, when it finally went up again, the explanation our hosting provider gave us for such a long shortage, was that everybody was in vacation, so none was available to fix the issue or reply to our support request.

Since we can't continue working with an ISP that gave us such sloppy service, we now moved the whole FSDT site to a new server and hosting company, which will hopefully work better than the last one...

The move is complete, it's just that moving the forum takes more time, so we took a Sunday to do that, and it's up again now, you only need to wait until your ISP DNS catches up with the updated IP, shouldn't be more than 24 hours, usually less.

Just curious if we're still waiting for the DNS cache to refresh or is there an issue with the site?  Just tried to do an addon manager update and it failed and I can't connect to the website.

Cheers,

Todd.

Cheers,
Todd

CXA557-2.jpg

The site has been working normally since yesterday, and people have posted lots of messages on the forum after it was moved on the new server so, the most likely issue, is that your ISP takes more time to update its DNS.

Just had a chance to try again and it's all good now.  Most likely DNS changes took a little longer to propagate.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Todd

CXA557-2.jpg