Sign in to follow this  
RampantSmurf

Airport Wish List

Hi all, If you could have any airport in the world made in FSX. What would you choose? And Why?

Thanks in advance 

RampantSmurf

Sorry i forgot to mention, Ones that are not in current production 

Thanks Altstiff for the reminder :)

Of stuff not in the pipeline?

LTBA or UUDD because they are the last major hubs in the world not covered with Payware Quality

Elmira/Corning Regional Airport (KELM.)

Reason being is because I live very close here and they just lengthened the runway to 8,001 feet. It's centrally located between NYC, Buffalo (FlyTampa baby!), Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia (SunSkyJet.)

Also, US Airways and Delta Connection flies Dash 8's, CRJ-200's, -700's, and -900's and an occasional E-170 into KELM. Ameriflight flies Metroliners and Allegiant flies MD-83's into KELM. It is also a hotspot for a biz jet company which operates in and out of KELM. Corning, Inc. flies a Falcon 50 and there are couple Gulfstreams based here.

On a side note, when NASCAR has the Watkins Glen race, most of the drivers and teams fly their aircraft to KELM including 737-400s and 737-800s, 727-200s, Citation X, Saab 2000s and several E-145s.

TE68|'nuggs' Flying M|Pottsboro|Texas|United States||0202|APX22200.bgl|33.7441169|-96.6598834|

There it sits at the very top of the Airport list in FSX, inviting any or all to come enjoy a flight. And I bet there in no one who has enjoyed a visit to 'nuggs', other than myself...

When will some payware producer, or even a freeware person, come around and show a little love for 'nuggs' Flying M?

TE68|'nuggs' Flying M|Pottsboro|Texas|United States||0202|APX22200.bgl|33.7441169|-96.6598834|

There it sits at the very top of the Airport list in FSX, inviting any or all to come enjoy a flight. And I bet there in no one who has enjoyed a visit to 'nuggs', other than myself...

When will some payware producer, or even a freeware person, come around and show a little love for 'nuggs' Flying M?

LOL! Good one!

I however would like to see Yellowknife - Buffalo Airways HQ. Overlooked area in FSX, I like flying old vintage aircraft and I love the Ice Pilots NWT show.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I bet there in no one who has enjoyed a visit to 'nuggs', other than myself...

LOL, guilty as charged, I guess I'm gonna have to do a flight out of 'nuggs' now :smile:

KABE   (Allentown, Pa)......because I live here! 

How's that?

Stan

LIES! I always go here when trying out a small prop plane!

Greater Cincinnati International Airport ( KCVG ).I live in Cincinnati, this airport is actually across the river in Northern Kentucky.

Lunken Airport ( KLUK ), which is right in Cincinnati. The home of Procter and Gamble, they , along with several other companies have jets here. There is a bit of history associated with the airport.

The first Government approved flight school in the United States. That was Embry Riddle , later to locate in Florida.

In the 1920's Aeronca built airplanes there until 1940.

The early days of American Airlines  ( 1921 ) started flying out of Lunken.

Hanger # 6 is rumered to have come from the Historic  McCook Field in Dayton, Ohio.

This would be a perfect airport for Orbx.

Given Sydney and Auckland are finally being made I would love to see Perth and Darwin.

Further afield I'd like some African airports such as Cairo and Johannesburg and Mombasa.

Formally screen name was Alex_YSSY until the forum software ate my account  ^_^

CYQG Windsor Ontario Canada

Because I live there

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

LOL! Good one!

I however would like to see Yellowknife - Buffalo Airways HQ. Overlooked area in FSX, I like flying old vintage aircraft and I love the Ice Pilots NWT show.

An FTX region of NWT would be nice.

Or northern Alberta but just cause I live there... Then they could do CYQU

Realistically off the top of my head I would have 3 or 4...

KTEB- Teterboro NY

FAJS- Johannesburg

ZMUB- Ulan Bator Mongolia

LLET- Eilat Israel. One of the most beautiful approaches with a nice short runway that has the odd 67 and daily 57s. Must include the city too. There was a free fs9 version but I don't remember if it works in FSX there must be a reason I'm not using it.

I'm sure there are others I'll think of but there will always be more people want. I'd like a nice Asian hub. Beijing needs to be done.

Lee

OK 5... Paris Le Bourget! I need my bizjet hubs.....

OK now I'm really done

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I'd really enjoy some Austrian airfields like maybe Zell am See (LOWZ) - a nice little airfield with great scenery surrounding it, or Zeltweg (LOXZ), the home base of the Austrian Airforce, which would most likely be my "home base" if there were better scenery for Austria available.