Sign in to follow this  
RampantSmurf

Airport Wish List

KCVG has been done by ImagineSim. Pretty good version too.

I would go for KEWR--One of the overlooked hubs of the New York area.

Jim Atkins

i think Asia lacks a few good ones. Imaginesim WSSS and Hong Kong are rubbish.

Also WMKK is a major hub.

KEWR Newark

FAOR Johannesburg

KDAL Love Field 

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

EKCH. Such a beautiful airport and one of the biggest in Europe, can't believe it doesn't have a good FSX rendition of it. And I know you said one, but if I couldn't have EKCH, I'd pick EPWA

KDAL - Dallas Love Field - Because this is my home port for Southwest Virtual and I would love a 100% accurate airfield of home.   The one from BluePrint Simulations does not count as it cannot be installed on a 64-bit machine, which I found out AFTER I bought it and it gave me the finger trying to install it.    We need a more up to date version of it with the correct buildings modeled and HD textures.  Pretty please, with sugar on top?

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

A new version of Stockholm-Arlanda ESSA.  The one made by Aerosoft is good but also very old!   It's also getting outdated :)

Also, Kastrup airport (Copenhagen EKCH) is one of the few major airports in Europe that has not been touched by a payware dev!  (Well there is one, but it isn't up to payware standards!)

Actually, just MORE US airports period.   It seems like all the good companies focus on 70% European airports and 30% US.   We have what, maybe a dozen payware US airports?  (and I am not talking about Ma and Pa strips of dirt in a cornfield, REAL airports).

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Anything for Africa, that continent is lacking proper airports so badly. 

I would love to make some major sub Saharan airport, it's just lack of data that makes it difficult... 

MNMG Managua Nicaragua. In the early sixties I lived down there for about three years as my Dad was in the Army and assigned to a geographic survey unit. I was 9 to 12 years old and had a time horse back riding . I will always have an affection for those people and like to sim down that way. I wish they would make some photo real scenery for Central America.

Vic green

Since I'm totally spoiled by FSDreamteam and Fightbeam quality, I don't really like ImagineSim's KATL...

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Oh this thread hurts.... nobody has mentioned the Jewel of the Pacific North-West....

Portland International Airport - KPDX.   :wub:

Oh, man! Where's FlightZone when you need them?

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.