Sign in to follow this  
MBE007

WELCOME TO THE NEW AVSIM SIM720 FORUM

WELCOME TO THE NEW AVSIM SIM720 FORUM

SIM720 consists of a group of passionate flight sim enthusiasts. Made up of veterans from a range of areas such as engineering, visual design and the videogame industry and brought together through the love of flight simulation. Our focus will be in creating new content and improving the experience. But we don’t just produce content, we're active players and we're very excited about the opportunity to meet other players and discuss flight sims on our site and forums.

We welcome all comment and will be using this forum along with the ones on our own website Flight.sim720.co.uk to keep you informed of our plans and to respond to your comments and questions. Enjoy.

Please note folks, the SIM720 products are now available in the AVSIM Market Place, the place to go for your product purchases

Our first five products launched are Oban, Catalina, Caernarfon and, just in time for Christmas Stornoway and Inverness. More to come

Great to see you here, welcome!

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

You have taken some knocks recently in another thread and I think that unfair. Your work looks excellent and I wish you every success as a supplier in the FS community.

I will certainly support you. Chins up guys. We need new blood.

Thank you for Caernarfon. I have spent so many years walking in Snowdonia and now I can do a scenic tour from the air whenever I want, taking off and landing in a quality detailed airfield.

You have taken some knocks recently in another thread and I think that unfair. Your work looks excellent and I wish you every success as a supplier in the FS community.

I will certainly support you. Chins up guys. We need new blood.

Thanks jongreen, honestly we don't mind any comments. We will endeavour to answer any issues that the community feels they want / need comments on our products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Glad to be here. Thanks :)

Are you a team member or is she? Or is she you? If you, are you a team member? :ph34r:

Are you a team member or is she? Or is she you? If you, are you a team member? :ph34r:

Haha, Yes i am one of the managers at sim720, The good lady is my wife. Still sounds a little wierd saying that as we were only married at the weekend. :)

Oh bless!!

Take it from me my friend, after 25 years you don't mention it so often...........