Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

Best XPlane addon of the year award goes to:

I'm looking for inputs, I have a few Carenado V2.0 models (Bonanza+172) and although I enjoy them I would not proclaim them as AoTY.

If it's just about payware:

Aircraft:

- Saab 340A

- Carenado C185F

Scenery:

- TruScenery Tampere-Pirkkala

- Aerosoft Anchorage

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Hmmm

I'll wait for SkyMAXX and then will decide :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Hmmm

I'll wait for SkyMAXX and then will decide :-)

I agree.  SKYMAXXX will be the best Scenery payware addon since the release of XP10.  Plus we have many beautiful Aerosoft/TruScenery Airports and Aircraft Payware like the Saab.

Plus we have many beautiful Aerosoft/TruScenery Airports and Aircraft Payware like the Saab.

Yep, and I want to be able to fly and profit from those under a beautifully rendered sky!!!!! :smile:

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I think most payware (JRollon, Carenado,LES, X-Aviation) have done an outstanding job so I wouldn't vote for one in particular.

I do have my favorite and that is the JetStream 32 by Javier Rollon, but this doesn't mean its better the the others.

I also have the MU-2 by X-Aviation, the F33A, C208B Grand Caraban HD Series, Saratoga by Carenado which I enjoy all very much too.

Planning on getting the C340 II HD Series, B58 Baron by Carenado and the 340A by LES.

My suggestion, don't settle for one, get them all you won't regret it.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo