Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

SK5219 Gothenburg - Burgas

Hello captains!

A flight between my hometown Gothenburg and Burgas in Bulgaria. Aircraft used in this flight is of course NGX with one of my new paint LN-RPO "Thorleif Viking"  B)

ww0v.jpg

50mc.jpg
4q4d.jpg

1wls.jpg

h87y.jpg

5vo3.jpg

1p0e.jpg

e9hn.jpg

cxp2.jpg

mdfb.jpg

Love those...got it all!

HLJAMES

Great job & flight once again Niclas!

Darryl

You sir are an artist.  I can see definite clarity and charisma in your shots.

Always really enjoy viewing your posts. Fantastic as usual.

Thanks Davey!..more shots will come soon :)

You sir are an artist.  I can see definite clarity and charisma in your shots.

Wow, thanks PDX  :im Not Worthy: ..I really like to show my screenies when I get comments like this :)

You know you're in for a treat whenever you look at your posts Niclas! Great shots! Also, I'm also pretty jealous of your rendition of Gothenburg, I would want to have your skills in creating photorealistic areas in FSX. On another note, have you managed to fix the completely dark textures at night @ GOT?

You know you're in for a treat whenever you look at your posts Niclas! Great shots! Also, I'm also pretty jealous of your rendition of Gothenburg, I would want to have your skills in creating photorealistic areas in FSX.  On another note, have you managed to fix the completely dark textures at night @ GOT?

This shot :-

5vo3.jpg

.........is unsurpassed.    My favourite EVER fs screendshot.    WOW!

You know you're in for a treat whenever you look at your posts Niclas! Great shots! Also, I'm also pretty jealous of your rendition of Gothenburg, I would want to have your skills in creating photorealistic areas in FSX. On another note, have you managed to fix the completely dark textures at night @ GOT?

Thanks alot neighbour  :P ! Why don´t you start to create photoreal scenery?..trial and error learning like I did when started a few months ago. I´m convinced that you will be able to learn just like me. Yesterday I finished my latest photoreal scenery..this time Kos in Greece. Pics will come as soon as I landed there  B) . The answer for your question is nooo :(..so now I have to ask if you managed to fix this??

This shot :-

........is unsurpassed.    My favourite EVER fs screendshot.    WOW!

Thaaaanks alooot Dave! :). That shot is one of my favourite to :)