Sign in to follow this  

Thank You World of AI!

Thank You World of AI...I bet you can't tell the AI from actual aircraft, it's that good! 
It was all possible when the new management/site managers decided to upgrade their work to FSX with better models and repaints.
gz6l.jpg

bvsg.jpg

9sns.jpg

50pe.jpg

wqx5.jpg

p3tj.jpg

t5qt.jpg

kaai.jpg

pgrr.jpg

snx3.jpg

Should tell you, no editing involved except in sizing and sharpening.
I hope you enjoyed this pictorial, as always commentary is greatly appreciated...Darryl

Wow, I think I'll need to check them out again! You're aboslutely right, I can't tell whcih one is your aircraft.

there is a frame hit! no doubt about it. If you have OC ability then max it out because these birds are stunning.

ZORAN

Sorry guys, but is this a new package of famous WoAI exclusively for FSX?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

The only models that effect the frame rate, are the FAIB models, because their textures are rendered in HD quality (2048x2048 or 4096x2048 mip mapped)  If you downsize them, then it will be no more a frame hit then any other WOAI package.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Or just use fs9 textures for faib models.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

I went back to WOAI with the release of these new packages. 

Been using UT2 for years. 

Which are the new packages?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

its worth collecting everything they have done, I do, there was talk of them stopping, I couldnt take the chance of not having their fantastic work on my setup. I will be sorry if they do stop, but I'm more than grateful for the files I do have from them and will be able to use for as long as fsx is viable. Thanks WOAI you are the best bar none

Been using UT2 for years. 

So are you still using UT2 (with new WOAI aircraft assignments) or have you switched to another AI engine ?

Thanks