Sign in to follow this  

Thank You World of AI!

50% on some (my normal flying mode) and 100% on the rest.

Is that 100% airline traffic?

Just the new WOAI FSX packages and some standard ones, no UT2 used since I don't own this add-on.

So are you still using UT2 (with new WOAI aircraft assignments) or have you switched to another AI engine ?

Thanks

American, Delta, United and Southwest plus some European airlines not shown in this pictorial.

Which are the new packages?

So are you still using UT2 (with new WOAI aircraft assignments) or have you switched to another AI engine ?

Thanks

No, just WOAI right now. I'm also getting ready for P3D V2 and UT2 isn't going to work with it (not without a lot of trouble at least).

Which are the new packages?

For the US, all the major carriers/mergers are updated.

Now we have a merged United package (no more Continental package) finally. American, American Eagles, Southwest, Alligent Air, U.S. Airways, and Delta.  Aloha Airways is new as well. All I really need now is a United Express package. Since they have the models now to do American Eagle I assume a United Express package is on the way at some point.

For the European guys, there's a dozen new packages since they started back up also. Also some new Asia stuff.

No, just WOAI right now. I'm also getting ready for P3D V2 and UT2 isn't going to work with it (not without a lot of trouble at least).

Have the WOAI devs confirmed it will work with P3DV2?
That would be awesome! :D

Aamir Thacker

I think WoAI is great bit have to:

1) update the installer, it's very buggy, especially if you want to install all package in one shot

2) let the user can download all package in a unique shot, not one by one.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Thanks for the commentary, can't wait for more FSX woai packages!

Darryl