Regarding OBYX PAJN AND PAKT airport sceneries, do we need to buy OBXY base scenery in order to buy and operate OBYX PAJN AND PAKT airport sceneries or can those two airports run without OBXY base scenery?

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Regarding OBYX PAJN AND PAKT airport sceneries, do we need to buy OBXY base scenery in order to buy and operate OBYX PAJN AND PAKT airport sceneries or can those two airports run without OBXY base scenery?

Orbx airports are designed for Orbx regions.  Will they work without the underlying region?  Generally yes, but you may be missing a few things and will probably have some elevation issues as they assume the underlying mesh from the region.

Scott

I can confirm what Scott says... There is a lot of elevation problems... That's when I got the PNW... And then the rest just kinda happened after I saw how good it was...

Hopefully soon we'll have SunSkyJet KDTW  B)

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

It is indeed, but since Southwest Airlines doesn't fly there it slipped my mind to include it. :P Same reason why I didn't include Anchorage X but this should be an ALL inclusive list of all 50 states. Don't stone me! Forgive! FORGIVE!

yes indeed. But we are used to hearing visitors tell us they are going "back to the states".

scott s.

Tttocs and Maple Syrup,

Thanks for answer. So in order to use OBXY PAJN and PAKT sceneries, I should buy OBXY's Alaska base scenery first. Right?

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Yeah, that's recommended. PAJN is a part of their South Alaska region and PAKT is part of their Pacific Fjords.

Looking at this thread makes me glad I have no interest in airliner simulation, I have saved a ton of money (and performance issues) not having 99% of these, LOL.

Best, Michael

KDFW

Wondering that nobody mentioned Aerosofts Anchorage PANC which comes along with LHD and Z41 and alot of goodies (moving trains with signal horns, automated crossing gates, nice AESlite traffic, ...) I really love this one.

Harry

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

You should consider Canada, because flytampa has CYUL Montreal which is outstanding.

I know a company is making CYYZ Toronto.

Fsdreamteam made Vancouver but I've heard its a huge fps drainer.

Fsdreamteam made Vancouver but I've heard its a huge fps drainer.

Not really...what affects frames are the high levels of AI, road traffic, autogen and add-on terrain this lovely airport is often burdened with by some users.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png