Sign in to follow this  
kiko

Did anyone setup DA Fokker 100 with VRInsight MCP II successfully?

Hello,

I am trying to setup the DA Fokker 100 with VRInsight MCP II boeing style and I am not able to make this work. Did anybody tried this config?. It is possible to config this scenario?

Thanks

Kiko

If one makes a module for this plane..

I do not own this addon, so can't help

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guenter,

Thanks for the reply. Is there any step by step to create a new aircraft in Linda?. I have been trying for hours to configure and I have no idea how to do it. I am very frustrated.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kiko

Thanks Andy but I already read this pdf and still it is not clear and it does not explain how to start a plane from scratch.

Kiko

hi Kiko

in the previous Linda version (if i remember well in 1.1) it was  included an aircraft mcp vrinsight profil for the DA Fokker 100

may be interesting to download all the history version to have a look in the zip file and check the aircraft folder inside

Thierry 

Paris

Hello Thierry,

I have downloaded the version 1.11 and there is not profile for the Fokker.

Thanks

Kiko

Hi Kiko , you are true about LInda Profile

i confuse in fact with old VRInsight software version which provided a Setting for the first generation of MCP ( i have and i used for the Fokker 100under FSX) and their actual Version for the new Boeing or Airbus Mcp that have no Profile for this good add-on (it was middle of night when i wrote my answer)

may be a mail to VRInsight support (xxxx@xxxxxx) to ask them if their old Fokker 100 profile could be used with their current software & harware

All my excuses for these confusion

// e-mail address censored

Hi Thierry.

No problem, I have just sent an email to xxxx@xxxx. Let's see what they say.

Do you have the Fokker profile?

Thanks

Kiko

// e-mail address censored

Can you guys please remove the email address from your posts please otherwise VRi will end up getting bombarded with spam from bots that scour forums looking for email addresses. Just obfuscate the address so the bots cant read it i.e. te ch AT VRinsight dot com would be one example. If you no longer can edit it hopefully Guenter will do it for you. Thanks.

Cheers, Andy.

Please some gurus here. It is simple question, it is feasible to configure, program the MCP Boeing combo panel II with the DA Fokker. I am thinking to sell the MCP panel without being used.

Thanks
Kiko

Maybe the question is simple, but creating a module isn't it.

If there's nobody who owns the DA Fokker knowing how to create a LINDA module for it, then there won't be module.

You have to learn programing LUA, how to gather LUA variables, offsets, controls etc from the addon and then make a LUA script to use it. That is a progress I have made over the last years. It isn't as simple that we could say, just click here and there and the module is ready!

Even if you have learned all that stuff, I can't tell you know if the DA Fokker will even be able to provide all the data we need to make a module.

Why I will never ever buy the Fokker:

"Up to today we were unable to provide a version with virtual cockpit. We can confirm that we intend to deliver and the VC designer continues to work on it. But no release date can be given at the current circumstances."

http://www.digital-aviation.de/site/?page_id=7

Maybe instead of selling your MCP you should buy other, more up to date addons ... ;)

Oh, and there's the LINDA FAQ which will lead you to a thread how to start gathering LUA variables ...

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

Thanks Gunter, but I am not a programmer. I was asking only if this is feasible to do it and if not fly another aircraft.

Thanks for your time

Kiko