Sign in to follow this  
Gohan

Autopilot keybindings

Hello, is there any way to bind keys to AP ALT hold increase/decrease as well as SPD hol increase/decrease?

On a sidenote, when I hover orver someting in virtual cockpit, it no longer whos what am I pointing at, any way to turn it back on?

Thanks

I must be blind, but I dont see the autopilod SPD hold increase or decrease anywhere. I Dont see the altitude hold increase either.

Yeah the tooltips work, thansk for that.

I thought there would be maybe some external way to bind keys for that.

For example, with the payware version of FSUIPC you can accomplish that.

Any direction you can provide on this will be greatly appreciated. I havent found a set of commands that work on E-Jets/ERJ/ or EagleSoft's Citation.

Any direction you can provide on this will be greatly appreciated. I havent found a set of commands that work on E-Jets/ERJ/ or EagleSoft's Citation.

IIRC, the E-jets v2.0 have their own small "SDK" - a custom configurator where you can assign key commands to certain A/P functions. When I assigned the same keys in the configurator and in my hardware MCP profile, the E-jets started "to understand" my MCP knobs and switches.

I'd think it's the same between the E-jets configurator and FSUIPC (payware version only).

I actually found it.

They are mapped as "Heading bug (select)" "Altitude bug (select)" and "Airspeed bug (select)"

Once you select on of those bugs, you can increase or decrease with "Selection (increase)" and "Selection (decrease)"

The weirdest part however, is that the Heading bug select and Altitude bug select are available in the autopilot section of the control, but the airspeed bug isnt. It is available only in controls config as CTRL + SHIFT + R.

I dont know if the devs forgot to include it in the controls setting, or if it is on purpose, however it is very strange.

I guess it's similar to the distinction between autopilot and autothrust ...

Now that you're mentioning it - the doors work the other way around: You issue the 'door open' command first and specify which door next - this sim is weird!!!