Sign in to follow this  
Brazen

Mouse Look OFF event name

I remapped all my controls to X-Plane equivalents, but I missed one: Mouse Look (On). So, I pressed the spacebar and now every time I move the mouse the view changes.

I went through the controls window, but there doesn't seem to be an OFF event. How do I get out of Mouse Look mode? Everything I googled came back with things like Ctrl-O, but since I deleted all view commands that doesn't work.

To get into Mouse Look, press the spacebar. To get out of Mouse Look, press the spacebar.

or...

To get into Mouse Look, press Shift-O. To get out of Mouse Look, press Shift-O.

To get into Mouse Look, press the spacebar. To get out of Mouse Look, press the spacebar.

or...

To get into Mouse Look, press Shift-O. To get out of Mouse Look, press Shift-O.

Pressing Spacebar again did not work. And like I said, I deleted all default commands so I need an event name instead of Shift-O.

Anyway, I deleted Mouse Look from the commands so I hope I never get into it again.

Thanks, though!

I do need to come back and correct myself. This usually happens when there isn't enough coffee inside me early in the morning...

Using the spacebar (depressed) activates mouse look, so long as the spacebar is depressed. Releasing the spacebar stops mouse look.

There is no 'On' or 'Off' command for mouse look, only a change in it's status when using Shift-O. So if mouse look is Off, using Shift-O turns it On. And vice versa.