Sign in to follow this  
Soya

Overly Edited

Hi folks,

I recently made a post called 'The Future of FSX' which basically contained some PSP edited FSX shots in order to see what the future of FSX (or other flight sims) might look like. I had some overflow of these overly edited shots and I thought I would share these spare edits with you folks as you may enjoy a shot or two in this batch.

Here the remaining overly edits:

fsx2011-08-1913-12-08-42.jpg

fsx2012-02-2105-56-48-22.jpg

fsx2011-03-2515-36-21-91.jpg

fsx2012-09-1620-44-50-76.jpg

fsx2011-12-0414-27-33-08.jpg

fsx2011-08-1913-47-12-75.jpg

fsx2011-08-1910-21-55-22.jpg

fsx2011-09-1718-48-32-69.jpg

fsx2011-03-1702-29-52-69.jpg

fsx2012-10-1302-34-14-02.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Wonderful. Really cool shots. I must remember to play around with editing sometime.

That ElAl shot it beautiful....

Any tips on how you did these?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Overly edited?  Not in my book.  Killer shots, and I'm not a great fan of jets big and small.  Beautiful stuff

Great! Really cool shots, especially the one with the BA bird (DC10?) and the KLM landing in a thunderstorm.

If this happens in my lifetime, I'll die a happy man!

Thank you all for your comments & praise.

I would love to know your techniques for producing these types of hybrid images.  Very interesting.

Wonderful. Really cool shots. I must remember to play around with editing sometime. That ElAl shot it beautiful.... Any tips on how you did these? Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I achieved these by sifting through many FSX shots and many many real life pictures of skies, taxiways etc. Trick is to find similar settings, angles, lighting & shadows and mix the 2 shots together in a simple cut & paste blend. The actual editing is pretty straight forward, the hard part is matching partial photo material with the original FSX shot to make 1 seamless shot.

Great! Really cool shots, especially the one with the BA bird (DC10?) and the KLM landing in a thunderstorm.

Thank you, the BA Bird is a B777 at Glasgow.