Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ryanbatcund

v2 Duke paints + Favorites

Since the duke v2 paintkit is being worked on I wondered if any of the talented painters around here would consider some of these.  We had a Duke convention in Duluth a few months back and I was so fortunate to take a bunch of pictures with awesome lighting too!  A few turbines showed up too like the beautiful red striped one!  The owner of the black one even offered me a ride.  So just putting these out there for now...  I've got bigger photos with a few different angles for the black one and a few other angles of the others.

Also what's your favorite v2 paints?  For me I can't get over the wonderful GREAL paint - I love the tail/fuselage - it brings a fresh modernized look to the aging Duke.  The revamp of N2889W is also sublime, especially with the interior.  Finally I like the S5-CEA paint very much as well!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ryan,

Nice shots indeed. By the way, what's the reg on the Royal Duke you've included? Do anyone have any idea when the extra livery pack will be available?

N3820B... Painting idea hehe? Too bad it was in the hangar... The synthetic fluorescent lighting isn't pretty.

Ryan, I can pretty much guarantee there won't be the same flurry of B60s as there was of C172s. Too much hard work.  :unsure: 

Be nice if I'm wrong though.

I guess I remember a flurry after the Legacy... Mostly from you haha. Is the Duke a lot harder than Legacy?if I can just get that plugin workin grrr! I realllllly would love to have N43HD. I believe it's Harley Davidson plane.

Legacy? That was a pleasure to do. Harley Davidson? I'm more a Triumph Bonneville man myself. B)