Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

v2 Duke paints + Favorites

Since the duke v2 paintkit is being worked on I wondered if any of the talented painters around here would consider some of these.  We had a Duke convention in Duluth a few months back and I was so fortunate to take a bunch of pictures with awesome lighting too!  A few turbines showed up too like the beautiful red striped one!  The owner of the black one even offered me a ride.  So just putting these out there for now...  I've got bigger photos with a few different angles for the black one and a few other angles of the others.

Also what's your favorite v2 paints?  For me I can't get over the wonderful GREAL paint - I love the tail/fuselage - it brings a fresh modernized look to the aging Duke.  The revamp of N2889W is also sublime, especially with the interior.  Finally I like the S5-CEA paint very much as well!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ryan,

Nice shots indeed. By the way, what's the reg on the Royal Duke you've included? Do anyone have any idea when the extra livery pack will be available?

N3820B... Painting idea hehe? Too bad it was in the hangar... The synthetic fluorescent lighting isn't pretty.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Bump?  

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Ryan, I can pretty much guarantee there won't be the same flurry of B60s as there was of C172s. Too much hard work.  :unsure: 

Be nice if I'm wrong though.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I guess I remember a flurry after the Legacy... Mostly from you haha. Is the Duke a lot harder than Legacy?if I can just get that plugin workin grrr! I realllllly would love to have N43HD. I believe it's Harley Davidson plane.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Legacy? That was a pleasure to do. Harley Davidson? I'm more a Triumph Bonneville man myself. B)

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.