Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charly329

oil temperature and pressure units

Hello simPlugins team.

I often use Cessna King Air B200 (Carenado), Turbine Duke (RealAir) and BAe 146-200 (QualityWings). All these aircraft use a gauge to indicate the temperature and oil pressure.

The problem is that the temperature is given in ° C.

I have tried using the gauge "Oil (Engine 1 to 4) Port Number: 42002", but show temperature in ªF

The other alternative is to use the gauge "Engine Oil Helicopter (Port Number: 46006 )", but selecting the engine does not allow.

Could implement the option to display the temperature in ° C at the first gauge or allow the second selection of a specific engine?

Carlos.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'll add a the temp selection for the first gauge and the engine selection for the second. I'll let you know when its done.

The changes have been made and will be available for the next release. 

Carlos, thanks for the suggestions. I've sent you a message.

Hi again,

The C337 of Carenado, use the "Oil Temperature (Engine 1-4 square)" style... also in °C.  :lol:

Could you do the same with this indicator too?

Carlos

I see what I can do. The square instruments work a bit different. I let you know. Thanks for the suggestion.

By the way I posted a new version/build on our server that fixes the issues you reported and also some temperature and fuel flow conversion issues found by someone else.

Follow the steps here how to get the update: http://simplugins.com/html/updates.html