Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

the order doesn't matter ...

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wloheMichael J.http://www.reality-xp.com/community/nr/rsc/rxp-higher.jpg

I arege! vrey itnetrsing! waht auobt teh wrod I? tahts cnsuniofg! hppay fyinlg,Jsaon :-wvae

Guest Squitters

Are these the after effects of falling into a vat of wine....:-roll..:-lolSteve

Guest united777

OMG!!! my friend Casey had the exact paragraph that she brought in for her English class!!! HOLY MOLEY! How cool! :-lol"... AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!"[b/]

Guest Squitters

Hey Jos,Still can't do it even with me teeth out :-badteeth....:-lolSteve

Guest The Ancient Brit

Steve,Try saying the following with or without your teeth. It was used by the UK police in the days before it was possible to breathe test drivers.

Guest Squitters

:-lol....!!!! absolutely no hope on that one either Denis.Steve

Thanks for the laugh michal, enjoyed that.And Denis, that post certainly does confirm your sig :-lol