Sign in to follow this  
flight1986

Here comes the BOOM

nice i really liked the sky colors in the third picture, are you using sweetfx?? if you you do can you please share the settings thank you. 

***STELLAR***

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

NICE!!

Thanks

Very nice indeed :-)

Thanks

nice i really liked the sky colors in the third picture, are you using sweetfx?? if you you do can you please share the settings thank you. 

Thanks and yes its SweetFX, here are my 3 separate settings each slightly different test them out: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/0qwd85tnm9ds2yg,xnpkgx89n6pokfd,iyp8y88w4d72wp6/shared

Great shots.

nebojsa

Thank you

***STELLAR***

Appreciate it, haven't heard STELLAR in so long.

Now that's the way to do it. They have a "painting" like quality to them, as in masterpiece.

Beautiful shots.

jime

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards

Burn baby burn ... nice shots.  I thought there was engine heat haze for the F-18?

is  this for dx10 or dx9?

DX9, I removed FSX completely as it crashed my PC over a week ago so now I wait for P3D 2.0 and will continue.

Now that's the way to do it. They have a "painting" like quality to them, as in masterpiece. Beautiful shots. jime

Thanks that means alot, these are  just using SweetFX and Gabriels Sky Textures

Burn baby burn ... nice shots.  I thought there was engine heat haze for the F-18?

I thought so as well but I didnt see it with mine and this F18 is so detailed its crazy.