Sign in to follow this  
DANEQ99

PMDG 777 Weird frame problem

Every time I look at my displays in the 777 virtual cockpit my frames drop to 15. It is weird because outside of the plane and when I look around let's say at the overheard I reach my frame rate limit of 30FPS. It happens with low and high settings. Any help

Dane Quartel

Dane Quartel 

Just a thought, but have you gone into your FMC and then setup and your performance options. I have all my displays set to 15 (you can go lower). By default I found that some of the displays did not have any value entered when I first installed the T7. Apparently, if their is no value, then that display is set at maximum.

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just a thought, but have you gone into your FMC and then setup and your performance options. I have all my displays set to 15 (you can go lower). By default I found that some of the displays did not have any value entered when I first installed the T7. Apparently, if their is no value, then that display is set at maximum.

Regards,

I have tried it and it did not work. It is not a scenery problem or anything like that it always happens when I'm cruising and looking straight out of the window and having my displays showing as well. 

you see in this first picture looking out of the window and at my three displays the frames are sort of locked at 15

But look in this second picture where the displays are not shown my frame rate is no jumping between 23 and 30. 

Dane Quartel