Sign in to follow this  
maddogcaptain

Is there any WIP Airbus project for FS9?

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for new airbus projects for FS9.Correct me if I'm wrong but fslab's Airbus just only for FSX.So also I want to persuade people to new perfect Airbus for the FS9.

Regards.

Your quest is doomed at start. Nobody is developing any products for FS9 except maybe Carenado which is converting FSX products to squeeze a few bucks out of starving FS9 users.

FS9 had its days, let it rest now.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Your quest is doomed at start. Nobody is developing any products for FS9 except maybe Carenado which is converting FSX products to squeeze a few bucks out of starving FS9 users.

That is not entirely true. Several developers are still producing sceneries for FS9, but I agree that aircraft development is almost nil. Qualitywings have recently updated their BAe146 package, but basically there have not been any new aircraft for FS9 in a long time.

As for the Airbus, you could always try Airsimmer (http://www.airsimmer.com/), bit I do not own it and will not comment on its quality.

And, BTW, FS9 is still having its day on my PC. FXS had its day a couple of years ago and was deleted. :smile:

Graeme Butler

So...What's your point?

Lee Adams

JAFO

Project Airbus is developing a new A330 and a new A340 for FS9 and FSX. Based on some photos they've released, it looks like they're making progress, although no one's mentioned a projected release date yet. They've long since released the A318, A319, A320, and A321 series, and you can download the files from here or from their site itself. I've flown their aircraft for years, and thoroughly enjoy flying them. You can find the Project Airbus site here: http://www.pafs.wf/

I also feel it is the ennd of FS9, as a platform used by developpers, not as one used by simmers.

I think the question was regadring addon level production, not freeware, without VC, FMC, etc...

Last one was iFly and it will be the last, I guess.

Too bad.

First of all,the first aim of the this topic;try to convince people for a new stable and complicated Airbus for the FS9.And don't worry,I've already used all Airbuses on the market(Wilco,PSS,Pairbus Merge,Airsimmer).So,I think these all are unsufficient for me and almost all FS9 users..

Yes, I agree. None of them have been satisfactory. What a waste. Some where 90% ther. Why the 10% missing? I don't understand why these half cooked projetcs!!

So...What's your point?

Uhhh none? Just stating the obvious. User asked about FS9 aircraft development and i simply said it's stalled/dead.

Project Airbus is developing a new A330 and a new A340 for FS9 and FSX

And i didn't even consider these as they have zero systems and fly like default aircraft.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11