Sign in to follow this  
Michel Montreuil

NO GEAR, NO CONTROL, Tried evreything

PLEASE DELETE, NO ONE IS WILLING TO HELP ME!

You guys need to wake up, honestly it's so frustrating when you do this to people. Who do you think you are? Superman? Your not!

When I posted this I was looking to get an answer within an hour so I could fly my 777 today! But obviously with all your stupid unnecessary questions you guys asked and let alone you make me look like I'm a pirate.

I've never been disrespected so much, and if you want me to follow the rules well tell avsim to unlock the feature to show a ######ing display name for once so I can change it!

when did you submit your support ticket to PMDG?

They usually answere within 2 days.

Did your 777 work before but it stopped working?

or

Did it never work after you installed it?

Rob Robson

Hey guys,

I need help, My Boeing 777 is not working at all, I tried looking at the BIOS and the HIGHMEX=1 thing. I need step by step so I can fix it because PMDG isn't helping me with anything obviously!

I'm running, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, on a Intel i5-3550 @ 3.30GHz with 8GB of RAM

I'm not accusing you but it sounds pretty fishy usually PMDG helps with everything! They don't help torrent downloaders though. Once I installed my legal copy of the 777 it worked great. If you torrented the plane then just buy the legal copy its worth the $90 for it.  If you did buy the plane legally I'm sorry for saying that stuff but give them sometime they will get back to you 

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I'm not accusing you but it sounds pretty fishy usually PMDG helps with everything! They don't help torrent downloaders though. Once I installed my legal copy of the 777 it worked great. If you torrented the plane then just buy the legal copy its worth the $90 for it.  If you did buy the plane legally I'm sorry for saying that stuff but give them sometime they will get back to you 

Ok buddy, listen to me! I bought it if you want to see proof ask me on private message, but you always go around telling people this! It's quite disappointing when you spent $90 on it and someone like you comes around and accuses you of stealing it! Just to satify yourself here's part of my order number 2x3xx8!

when did you submit your support ticket to PMDG?

They usually answere within 2 days.

Did your 777 work before but it stopped working?

or

Did it never work after you installed it?

I submitted it 2 days ago, It did work after I purchased it, I did a few flights with it and one day in October, I load it up for a flight and it didn't work.

Hey guys,

I need help, My Boeing 777 is not working at all, I tried looking at the BIOS and the HIGHMEX=1 thing. I need step by step so I can fix it because PMDG isn't helping me with anything obviously!

Why you think PMDG isn't going to help you? 

Regards

Joona L

Why you think PMDG isn't going to help you? 

Regards

Joona L

Because this is the 2nd time this month I contact them and I never get any response, so I'm frustrated! So can I please get help now? anytime? thank you!

errr, weird question, but what exactly isn't working?

Nothing, like I said, it's just the airplane floating in the air, no gear, no controls, nothing!

Hey guys,

I'm running, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, on a Intel i5-3550 @ 3.30GHz with 8GB of RAM

Probably worth giving this a read: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

You guys need to wake up, honestly it's so frustrating when you do this to people. Who do you think you are? Superman? Your not!

When I posted this I was looking to get an answer within an hour so I could fly my 777 today! But obviously with all your stupid unnecessary questions you guys asked and let alone you make me look like I'm a pirate.

I've never been disrespected so much, and if you want me to follow the rules well tell avsim to unlock the feature to show a ######ing display name for once so I can change it!

You need to relax. If it is a licensing issue (which is what it sounds like) you need to submit a ticket to PMDG and wait patiently. They have a lot to do, and will help you as they can, but you aren't going to be priority #1 until it's your turn. Beyond that, I have two things to say:

1. People in the PMDG forum are notoriously stuck on the rules because we like to do what we can to help PMDG regulate their forum. You should have read the rules before posting anyway, so don't be surprised when people come down on you for it.

2. No one is going to want to help you with that attitude. 

Have a nice day.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Yeah, slow your roll.

It would help if you gave examples of your problem.

1. What isn't working?

2. When doesn't it work?

3. What have you tried before deciding to come here?

Ultimately, it sounds like you could be experiencing a licensing issue. Submit a support ticket. They'll get back to you within 24-48 hours most likely with a solution.

And yeah, this is the internet. Welcome. Generally speaking, screaming at the very people you want help from usually leads to those same people not wanting to offer help.