Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Whoa this will be awsome for the PMDG 777 plug in homecockpit!

All yours for the low low price of $100,000,000....

I love their stuff, but man is it expensive. You have to be rich to afford that kinda stuff for a hobby.

Well if someone wants to donate one too me I wouldn't object

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah, Jetmax prices have always been good. I still prefer a high quality VC with T rackIR and 40"+ screen.

The problem with these setups is they need an overhead and really deserve a full wrap around projections system, that's when it starts becoming extremely costly.

Rob Prest

Yeah, Jetmax prices have always been good. I still prefer a high quality VC with T rackIR and 40"+ screen.

The problem with these setups is they need an overhead and really deserve a full wrap around projections system, that's when it starts becoming extremely costly.

Not really I was thing on buying the 737 model at the time but I new they were coming out with the 777. JetMax line are great they are fully modular so if you have any flat panel monitors you can use them for the ND MCP and so on for the displays you don't

have to purchase their stuff but you do want the rest of it.. I think its going to come in at

$4000 to $7000 but I really don't know but if they follow the same idea as the 737 it should be close. As far as the display I have 2 evga 580 sli and three 24 inch monitors

for my display you just put them on top use the cockpit option for the view save on Frame rates and away you go, but we still have to wait for sdk to come out from Pmdg I think. My cost alone for

the 2 video cards and the three Monitors is about $2200 + $4000 for the entry level is

not bad.....Plus I live in Canada and they are Canadian Dollars I can't wait. This company has thought it out for us Simmers.