Sign in to follow this  
Arismac

GPU parameters for Prepar3D

I have noticed that it is possible to tune some GPU's by selecting from a very long list of computer "games" when installing. So far I have not noticed that Prepar3D has received a mention. Can anyone tell me if P3D is on the "games" list for the GTX780? After all we know that the GPU is going to be the critical element in getting the best out of P3D.

If there is not yet a mention for P3D, which "game" on the list would best align settings with Prepar3D Ver 2.0?

Cheer, Mac

EDIT: Before you get the flame throwers out, I am NOT asking for confidential info about Ver 2.0 simply a hardware setup question.

I f your refering to the Game Optimizer. No, P3D V1.4 is not on the list (same as FSX). I would doubt V2 makes the list unless it were to sell a huge amount of copies and benifit Nvidia finacially to include it. Beside note the name "Game". :)

I am with you Rendi but my question really is whether it is possible to choose a GeForce Experience supported game setting for use with P3D?

I am with you Rendi but my question really is whether it is possible to choose a GeForce Experience supported game setting for use with P3D?

those settings are just a suggested setup for the card, they aren't anything magical. it's basically just a fancier UI for what you can already do with nvidia nspector. i'm not even sure where they get their list from, it only shows 10 games for me but i have dozens on this machine. i'm guessing that profiles for those particular titles can be submitted by the developers or somebody at nvidia makes them from time to time but probably only for very high profile titles.

as far as what settings would be ideal for p3d v2, or which game might use similar settings, one can only speculate unless they are using the beta! 

once it is out i'm sure there will be plenty of guides for ideal settings using nspector..

cheers

-andy crosby

Thanks Andy, very good point. At the moment I am having a very serious problem trying to get a SC GTX780 working on my rig. So am hoping the release date is not tomorrow. LOL

Cheers, Mac