Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

Jetmax announces the 777 SKTQ

Yeah...nice, real nice, but I am sure it will not be cheaper than the 737 stuff they sell.

Thrust Levers for 737 1200$

A whole single pilot 737 cockpit for 3500$

I dont think the hobby simmer is their target group :-(

Rob Robson

its all very nice and clearly more realistic than a keyboard and mouse etc but why go to the lengths of creating a replica half mip and ped and not make its accurately. there are so many areas of it I can clearly see in these shots that are not accurate in shape and contours to the real thing surely if you can make it that shape as thay have then they could also make it the right shape and get it right. to spend so much money to have this and it not actually be a true representation of the real thing rather a close attempt but not quite there whould really get to me

dont get it ?

unless its just so much harder to get the shapes accurate then it beats me but maybe I don't understand how much more that takes in such a replica product I mean even by eye its easily and instantly visable what needs adjusting and how surely that's better than noting if real 777 measurements are not available?

kav

I make a pretty good chunk of change in my job, but the hard part would be convincing my wife to let me buy it.  Something tells me it's not gonna happen :ph34r:  If I could only have the luck my Mom had about 8 years ago when she won $10,000 on a scratch-off lottery ticket!

Maybe I could convince my wife to get into flight simming, but I think I'd stand a better chance of seeing a donkey fly.  Looks like an incredible setup though.

Chris Sunseri

Same here. I don't do the best, I don't pull down 100k a year, but when it comes to things over $100, I usually have to check in with the wife.

I could only imagine Her face if I came to Her, serious as hell, and asked to spend upwards of 3k on a piece of metal monstrosity that I would expect Her to let me stick in the center of our home "office". Lol

I can see this company causing divorces. Lol jk.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

Same here. I don't do the best, I don't pull down 100k a year, but when it comes to things over $100, I usually have to check in with the wife.

I could only imagine Her face if I came to Her, serious as hell, and asked to spend upwards of 3k on a piece of metal monstrosity that I would expect Her to let me stick in the center of our home "office". Lol

I can see this company causing divorces. Lol jk.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

I think I'd stand a better chance of seeing a donkey fly. Looks like an incredible setup though.

The donkey or cockpit?

Donkeys tend to be cheaper, real a**es I hear though

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Oops, didn't mean to quote you William, seems it doesn't want to let me edit either...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Not worth the money - too many errors/not enough detail in my opinion... paying that much I'd want every square inch perfect  :wink: Plus the avionics look awful! I'd definitely want to merge PMDG's 777 in there. I'd definitely look at building one if I could never make it as an airline pilot for x-reason!

Luke, the displays run off whatever you have running. It could run the PMDG avionics like it did with their 737 setup. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Luke, the displays run off whatever you have running. It could run the PMDG avionics like it did with their 737 setup. 

As far as I know their avionics for the 737NG is from a certain other develeoper, but not PMDG..

I'm building a cockpit. I have the jetmax throttle. Think about about it as a hobby with a 5-10 year build plan. Est completed cost for my build will be around $10000.

I'll spend $1000-2000/year in the build. Completely doable. Here is what I have do far

Posted ImagePosted Image

Pedestal came the other day and now setting up!

As far as I know their avionics for the 737NG is from a certain other develeoper, but not PMDG..

Probably ifly cockpit builders edition, prosim737 or sim avionics.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

You can use PMDG or the IFLY Pro cockpit builders edition. Probably even project magenta.

I would have thought IFLY cockpit builder would be the best option.

Rob Prest

Looks like the PMDG instruments in this photo: 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=268105323272680&set=pb.169734156443131.-2207520000.1383043826.&type=3&theater

I might be wrong though. 

Yes ,the jetmax can integrate with the PMDG, but there are limitations. It will save you however spending >$600 on a software suite. 

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering