Sign in to follow this  
fscottee

Terribly disappointed with MegasceneryEarth Switzerland.

MSE should really think about posting a zoom out of each scenery they sell.   If they can do a state like Washington and make it look consistent, they have no excuse for offering garbage like this.. especially being the newest release.. 

If you wish I can make you a scenery for whatever area you like with no color variation whatsoever.

Just handle me some hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions if it's a large area so I can pay for some company specialized in this stuff to make the image data for me.  :lol:

Seriously I've been happy with all MegaSceneryEarth products that I own so far, they have done as good job as it's possible with the data that is available.

Yes, +1 for making inconsistent products. Good job guys, keep encouraging it.

I rather have photoreal coverage for as many countries as possible than no photoreal coverage at all. Providing photoreal coverage with consistent image quality isn't possible because there isn't free data with consistent quality available. 

Little colour differences don't destroy my immersion, boring landclass based scenery does. 

Little colour differences don't destroy my immersion, boring landclass based scenery does.

This is totally true for me too!!  I'd rather see colors being a little off or inconsistent but still see what's really there than some horrible, repetitive approximation of what's there.

However, I don't disagree with the earlier post above stating that an entire composite image of the area being sold should be provided up front so someone can make a totally informed decision before buying.  Seeing just the "advertisement" screenshots may lead you to believe you're getting an entire area that looks as good as that one section they decide to take the photos of when in reality, it may not look like that across the entire area.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

By coincidence I was flying over New york MSE and noticed there is no blending at all. Is this how it should look? (excuse the split screens)

th_Untitled1_zpsff7fe908.png

ZORAN

By coincidence I was flying over New york MSE and noticed there is no blending at all. Is this how it should look? (excuse the split screens)

th_Untitled1_zpsff7fe908.png

On a state border, yes, looks normal. The New York state imagery is perhaps the most inconsistent of the bunch, however, there are updates planned for that state as new imagery is becoming available shortly for it.

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories