Sign in to follow this  
Oturen1978

Air Hauler on X-Plane 10

Having some troubles running the AH with XP 10-32 beta, can´t seem to get the thing to function properly ?

Starting a new company in AH gives u a King Air B200 for starters but when starting a flight I realise that the King Air B200 doesen´t show up in XP-10

Anyone ho can help ?

Do you use XP 10 in 32 bit or 64 bit mode? Air Hauler is not compatible with X-Plane 10, 64 bit mode.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Having some troubles running the AH with XP 10-32 beta, can´t seem to get the thing to function properly ?

Starting a new company in AH gives u a King Air B200 for starters but when starting a flight I realise that the King Air B200 doesen´t show up in XP-10

Anyone ho can help ?

do you have the free plugin XUIPC which is identical to the payware FSUIPC for fsx?

do you have the free plugin XUIPC which is identical to the payware FSUIPC for fsx?

The X-Plane version of Air Hauler uses its own plugin  :mellow:

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

I have tried running in XP-10 -32 bit but no change, no I don´t have  the free plugin XUIPC. Will that help ?

Has anyone got Air Hauler to run in X-plane 10 32bit, or schould i just give up hope and get X-plane 9 instead  :P 

Has anyone got Air Hauler to run in X-plane 10 32bit, or schould i just give up hope and get X-plane 9 instead :P

I had it working previously, before 64 bits. I tried to get it going again and no joy. The author (JustFlight) warns it will not work in 64 bit XPX. Now, he has a support forum, so I guess it would be appropriate to ask him what his intentions are regarding updating it to 64 bit code. If enough people show interest, the chances are good he'll move forward.

Ok, too bad I wen´t and spend all that cash on the wrong Flightsim than. Was looking forward to doing som Air Hauli´n but wth win some loose some...

Witch flightsim do u recomend using for a novice pilote compatible with AirHauler ?

I´m will need to buy another version of AH to because this one is for X-planes and I can´t seem to find any retalers of X Planes 9 here in Sweden...

I have it working in both 32 and 64 bit over a wide client machine (2nd networked pc) but the bottom line is the Xplane integration of Air Hauler was not done very eloquently. Since 64 bit has come out it's gotten even worse because XUIPC has updated how or more importantly where it puts the files in your "resources" folder. (It's a fat plugin now)

Slopey and the crew at the Air hauler forums are very good at support and if you can't get it sorted there shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up. I'd try to help you now but I need to be at my Sim PC to remember how I got it working.

It's a great program but it does need a new update so it's not so painful to get working in XP. Be sure you let him know your an XP user and would like to see full 64 bit support. He's stated this to be on the agenda but hasn't been implemented yet.

RE Thomason Jr.

Ok thanks Blaze...

Well today is a happy day ! I got it working... I think ?!

What I did was to reinstall AH and select 32bit root for startup, than I renamed the 64bit exe so that AH can´t find it and that was it realy...I still can´t fly with the King Air B200 but AH seem to work with any airplane I choose so...

Still it would be great to fly the King Air B200 to make it feel more real but still very happy to get it started.

Anyone now where to get the King Air B200 for XP pls P.M or post here...thanks for quick responses from everyone ! Great Forum !!!

Mario,

great hint that B-200

I was aware of it but never downloaded it... Stupid me - it's a great airplane!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Well today is a happy day ! I got it working... I think ?

Glad to here it!  Managing your custom aircraft (importing them) is also an area that is sloppy when compared to the FSX version instead of just showing the path to the .acf file the sim actually loads up to get information on the aircraft your importing & it's a one aircraft at a time ordeal too if I remember correctly?

If I you need any other help hit me up I've used the program since it was released about five years ago...

RE Thomason Jr.

Posebilitys in XP other than flying Air Hauler ? Missions like flying passangers ore such ?

Ore fly around the world, meet up with other online pilotes ?

Colud anyone tell me what more I can do in XP than just  (fool around like a stupid muck) "novice pilote" !!!!