Sign in to follow this  
Leafhopper

I love the old prop planes

That Elektra thread on FSDev has not been updated by the developer for over a year... I am not holding my hopes high for that one to come out ever...

I still have my hopes set on the PMDG DC-6. These planes had class...

A

That would be tragic...

Now that the T7 is out lets hope the DC-6 is around the corner from PMDG.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

That Elektra thread on FSDev has not been updated by the developer for over a year... I am not holding my hopes high for that one to come out ever...

Last thing I know, the developer's PhD was more important and he simply lost interest in continuing the model.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Just thought I'd add that I've been following a thread over at Sim Outhouse regarding the imminent release of a very nice looking freeware Ryan Navion.  Looking forward to that one.

Also, there's a really pretty payware T-28 Trojan at Ant's Airplanes (and many of the online stores) that flies great and looks really sharp.  Also has a demo available which is a major plus if one's trying to decide (wish more devs did that!).

Both are slightly newer than WWII of course, but might be worth looking into.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Great discussion!

I didn´t remember I had Aero Commander in FS9. That is not available in FSX quality? Or did I miss something? Would like to explore ORBX SAK with it...

The Staggerwing and the Waco are fantstic! I also have the Carenado Cessna 152, which is a great plane and holds a favorite spot for me as I learned to fly in a 150.  Really takes me back! I'm off to look at the A2A offerings today. 

Leafhopper

kiki:  Thanks for the links.  Great historical training films!  I now have the C-47 and it is really well done.  I love the sound set (separate download). 

I fell for the piper cub at A2A.   Very nice with a lot of bells and whistles...Haven't had time to explore all of it yet.

Leafhopper