Sign in to follow this  
Merandus

Command to set the aircraft to cold and dark?

Hello,

I'm looking for MCE commands which would  set my aircraft to cold and dark. I couldn't find any in documentations.

Is there any commands for this purpose?

thank you

Hello,

I'm looking for MCE commands which would  set my aircraft to cold and dark. I couldn't find any in documentations.

Is there any commands for this purpose?

thank you

There is no such built-in command, but you can create one for those fully supported aircraft. We have created one for the Majestic Q400. The Milviz 732 which will be supported next month will have one too.

Go to <Command> tab of the user interface and click <VoxScript> button

Click <New> to create a new custom voice command. Type your custom command that would trigger the reset to cold and dark and save it.

Select the new command from the list and click Edit.

The Edit Script properties screen appears.

Make sure you tick option "Requires confirmation" because you don't want that to happen by accident.

Click <Edi voice commands>.

In the next screen, add the succession of commands you would otherwise give one at a time to set every switch to match the cold and dark state.

Don't forget to save at each step

Example

Landing lights off

taxi light off

strobe light off

beacon light off

shutdown engine one

shutdown engine two

both packs off

both bleeds off

engine anti-ice off

pitot heat off

Get me a cup of tea (OK I made this one up) :-))

etc..

etc..

Hope this helps

There is no such built-in command, but you can create one for those fully supported aircraft. We have created one for the Majestic Q400. The Milviz 732 which will be supported next month will have one too.

Go to <Command> tab of the user interface and click <VoxScript> button

Click <New> to create a new custom voice command. Type your custom command that would trigger the reset to cold and dark and save it.

Select the new command from the list and click Edit.

The Edit Script properties screen appears.

Make sure you tick option "Requires confirmation" because you don't want that to happen by accident.

Click <Edi voice commands>.

In the next screen, add the succession of commands you would otherwise give one at a time to set every switch to match the cold and dark state.

Don't forget to save at each step

Example

Landing lights off

taxi light off

strobe light off

beacon light off

shutdown engine one

shutdown engine two

both packs off

both bleeds off

engine anti-ice off

pitot heat off

Get me a cup of tea (OK I made this one up) :-))

etc..

etc..

Hope this helps

Hello

Wow, I think that'd be a hard thing to do, things will mess up if I forgot one thing right?

Thanks for replying anyway :) voxscripts are cool. I'll get a sighted help to make some for me.

Cheers

Hadi

Hello

Wow, I think that'd be a hard thing to do, things will mess up if I forgot one thing right?

Thanks for replying anyway :) voxscripts are cool. I'll get a sighted help to make some for me.

Cheers

Hadi

What aircraft are you looking to have this flow for?

Sent from my Mobile thing

What aircraft are you looking to have this flow for?

Hello.

I was looking to reset Aerosoft airbus extended to cold and dark.

Ah ok, I never made a flow for the AXE because the right hand mcdu allows you to program cold and dark directly, and you can also set the aircraft to always start in cold and dark. Having said that, it would not take long to create an MCE flow to set everything to cold and dark.

Ah ok, I never made a flow for the AXE because the right hand mcdu allows you to program cold and dark directly, and you can also set the aircraft to always start in cold and dark. Having said that, it would not take long to create an MCE flow to set everything to cold and dark.

Hi

Thanks. i'll get on it sometime. I might just get a friend over teamviewer to turn on the "Always cold and dark" thing.

Do you happen to have  scripts for pmdg ngx? it would be awesome if there  was a place which people could share their scripts -if they wanted to-

Hi

Thanks. i'll get on it sometime. I might just get a friend over teamviewer to turn on the "Always cold and dark" thing.

Do you happen to have scripts for pmdg ngx? it would be awesome if there was a place which people could share their scripts -if they wanted to-

The MCE package already comes with NGX flows, even some for engine failures and apu fire.

I have a set that I changed a thing here and there but it is basically the same package.

Just remember to load your aircraft first, then start MCE, let it scan the aircraft, and ensure the checklist shows PMDG NGX as MCE supports a few Boeing 737-800s in FSX.

It will ask you if you wish to use the PMDG checklists with that aeroplane, just click "yes" and you dont have to do it again.

Yiu can also modify the checklists for your First Officer to read and monitor.