Sign in to follow this  
cpward

Returning member

Hello all ,

My name is Chris , 38 live in Michigan , my story starts with FS2002 and continued on to FSX which is where i ended up quiting some years back . I recently found out about Prepar3d and gave it a try purchasing a lic . To find out i really found FSX to be much better . So with this said i redid my HD and got her ready for FSX once again and tbh im so glad i did , so many updates out now.

One thing ill say is omg UTX USA and GEX NA really are not that good i was unimpressed with them so i spent the last 3 days messing with TileProxy 8b and fell in love once again . Bad thing is no AutoGen with TileProxy but hey that is what scenery creation tools are for .

Anyhow im glad to be back and hope to see the public of Avsim and other sim sites help keep FSX a happy sim as i do believe Prepar3d to be nothing of interest unless im missing something , i will reinstall it and try it again but don't see it .

screen shots in FSX + TProxy i took today of my home area...

Honestly i don't think Auto gen is needed just model around airports and bam

Edited by firehawk44
Image removed as it exceeds 400KB weight. Yours was 3.71MB !!!

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "All About Us" to "MS FSX Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Hello all ,

My name is Chris , 38 live in Michigan , my story starts with FS2002 and continued on to FSX which is where i ended up quiting some years back . I recently found out about Prepar3d and gave it a try purchasing a lic . To find out i really found FSX to be much better . So with this said i redid my HD and got her ready for FSX once again and tbh im so glad i did , so many updates out now.

One thing ill say is omg UTX USA and GEX NA really are not that good i was unimpressed with them so i spent the last 3 days messing with TileProxy 8b and fell in love once again . Bad thing is no AutoGen with TileProxy but hey that is what scenery creation tools are for .

Anyhow im glad to be back and hope to see the public of Avsim and other sim sites help keep FSX a happy sim as i do believe Prepar3d to be nothing of interest unless im missing something , i will reinstall it and try it again but don't see it .

screen shots in FSX + TProxy i took today of my home area...

Honestly i don't think Auto gen is needed just model around airports and bam

As you're returning to FSX, you may wish to look at FTX Global from Orbx, a worldwide texture upgrade for FSX.  Really transforms the sim.

Welcome back to the fold!