Sign in to follow this  
MrLevelD

Livery makes 777 crash

Hello.

I just bought the PMDG 777, it`s a fantastic plane to watch hehe.

Now over to the problem, when I try to use the plane with BA livery (or any other livery aswell) it forces the FSX to crash.

The livery`s are innstaled from PMDG Operation Center, it also says I have the latest version of the plane.

Is this a known problem? Cause when I fly it with the standard pmdg livery it work just fine.

But when I change to BA livery (or any other) it crashes, well it works until I passes 2000ft and then it all stops.

The strange part is I only get Fatal Error, there are NO other messages. I have tried to search on google and here but cant find a post with this problem.

Thanks;

Espen (btw I am new here)

The livery`s are innstaled from PMDG Operation Center, it also says I have the latest version of the plane.
Is this a known problem?

Not that I know of, but there's a thread pinned in this subforum with all of the issues they're working on.

As for your issue, are you running the Operations Center as an Admin to install the liveries?  Also, go into your FSX directory and check to see if your Aircraft.cfg is not set to Read Only.

Kyle Rodgers