Sign in to follow this  
ronnie.d

Airbus Extended or Airbus Evolution?

Hi guys,

I absolutely love my PMDG boeing series but I am thinking about trying my hands on Airbus. Can you tell me which one will be the best to invest in, and which one will come close to PMDG experience: Aerosoft Airbus X Extended or Wilco Airbus Evolution Series

I have read some comments about both of them but there don't seem to be a very good comparison.  

Wilco offers some really good features like: Weather Radar, Pushback Steering, Difficult Level Selection etc.

Whereas, Aerosoft offers: RAAS features, 16 Checklists, Flight data recorder control etc.

Which one's really on the top of it's game?

N.B. I am crying out for a weather radar. Is there anyway I can use CS weather radar for PMDG and Aerosoft? 

Thanks in advance!

Ronnie

Sorry I have just realised that I have posted it in the wrong place.

Yeah extended no question.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

I use RXP wx radar in both PMDG and Aerosoft Airbus. It's only a separate 2D window, no overlay on the ND, but it works.

The Wilco wx radar is just a joke: Radar tilt is fixed to the aircraft attitude. No way to see the wx below in a climb. In most descents the tilt only returns ground clutter.

Edited by olli4740

I use RXP wx radar in both PMDG and Aerosoft Airbus. It's only a separate 2D window, no overlay on the ND, but it works.

The Wilco wx radar is just a joke: Radar tilt is fixed to the aircraft attitude. No way to see the wx below in a climb. In most descents the tilt only returns ground clutter.

Once again thanks for your input Olli! I will definitely try the RXP Radar.